“Nice hotel but”

Ranked #13 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
Buffalo, New York
“Nice hotel but”
Reviewed January 7, 2014

Let me start of by saying that I stayed at the hotel for New Years Eve 2013. The hotel was nice and my room was really great, the bed was so comfortable. The hotel is located on the river and not that far form the Niagara Falls Outlet or The Seneca Niagara Casino. There is a restaurant in the hotel but there are also other places to eat only like one exit down from where we got off to go to the hotel that are less pricer that the hotel restaurant. My complaint is that I had a river view suite which online shows that there is a picture window in the bathrom with a glass shower and whirlpool tub, got the glass shower the tub but no picture window, the window that was in there you could not see the river at all, so I was disappointed about that, thought It would have been romantic to be in whirlpool and see river instead I look at the hotel roof from my bed. I talk to front desk was told that I had to request that room in advance because all suites don't have that picture window in bathroom. I also was surprise how exspensive a bottle of Cola was $2.50 sixteen ounce. There is a seven eleven store accross the street and a pizza place in walking distance. I just tried to make reservation for the river view suite for Valentines Day and was told they could not guarantee me the room so I was disappointed again. If I'm going to pay that much for a suite I should be able to have a choice.

Room Tip: you might not get the room you think s inquire
4 Thank regina b
Erin H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this review, January 9, 2014
Thank you so much for your feedback. Please contact me directly so we can discuss your upcoming stay.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (215)
  • Arabic first
  • Indonesian first
  • Korean first
Reviewed January 5, 2014

Once again I stayed at the Four Point By Sheraton Niagara Falls NY. The rooms were given to me is very satisfying to me. So is the service provided was very professional and friendly.
The Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls hotel will be the place I stay when I visit Niagara Falls New York for shopping.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
Thank you so much for the great review and for taking the time to post photos. We look forward to seeing you again soon!
Reviewed January 4, 2014

Nicely decorated hotel. Well equipped with restaurant, fitness and indoor swimming pool. However, the hotel room itself is so small. With four people in a family with teenagers, we did not have much room at all. The bathroom sink is outside the bathroom which I hardly see in a 3 stars hotel. Another bad thing is the heating/air-conditioning unit. It is centrally control by the thermostat. However the noisy fan can only set to automatic or on all the time. If it is set to automatic, the fan comes on every 10 min and run for 5min. Ended up we turn down the heat so that the fan did not turn on as often throughout the night.
Overall, it is not a bad hotel as it is fairly new.

1 Thank Richardctchan
Erin H, Front Office Manager at Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, responded to this review, January 5, 2014
Thank you so much for your review. In addition to our standard rooms, we have a few suites to chose from that may better fit your family's needs. We hope to see you next time you are in the area!
Newcastle, Ontario
Reviewed January 4, 2014

have stayed at Four Points many times,last being Dec 2013,and never had a bad experience.Admit is on the outskirts of town,but right on Niagara river.Parking is free and hotel has beautiful pool,nice bar,and quality restaurant.Would like to see some bar specials and maybe "Coors lite or Bud lite" on tap, but very minor complaint. All in all,good value and always look foreward to visiting Four Points. Good little rest "Jacko's" just up the road,but go to "Buzzy's" for best wings/pizza in Niagara Falls.

1 Thank skibummNewcastle
Thank you for taking the time to write such a great review! One of a kind amenities like our view of the Niagara River, large pool, and fabulous restaurant and lounge keep great customers like you coming back. I will give your suggestion regarding bar selections to our Food and Beverage Director. We look forward to your next visit!
Reviewed January 2, 2014

The comfort and customer service were exceptional, the amenities including views of the river were beautiful, and the overall experience was relaxation at its best. The self-cleaning Jacuzzi was an added bonus as were the oversized shower and kitchenette. It is a quick drive to the Military Trail fashion outlets, which are open even on holidays. The drive back into Ontario was simple, no delays at the border and no HST to pay. Overall, this hotel is a ten.

• Stayed January 2014, traveled with family
The comfortable bed, convenient kitchenette, and relaxing jacuzzi tub overlooking the gorgeous Niagara River make the King Suite our most desired room. We are so glad you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you next time!
Williamsville, New York
Reviewed December 29, 2013

This is a nicer grade Four Points. For those of you that frequent Four Points Hotels, the quality is a little unpredictable. Some of the properties are circa 1960's and early 1970's, this property is a recent build out, modern, clean, newer. I was upgraded to a room with a large walk in shower, whirlpool tub, and minibar. The bed is large king bed and there are large windows in the bathroom and main area that overlook the river. At $77 a night, the value was excellent. The area the hotel sits in is a little old, I wouldn't walk or jog around the area but the parking area seemed safe and a short drive to conveniences.

Room Tip: ask for a view of the river
  • Stayed December 2013, traveled as a couple
We are so happy you enjoyed your first stay with us! Our property was completely remodeled in May of 2011 and our view of the Niagara River is truly breathtaking. Our convenient location (3 miles from the Fashion Outlets and 4 miles from Niagara Falls State Park) keep our satisfied guests coming back again and again. We hope to see you soon!
Rochester, New York
Reviewed December 28, 2013

The walls are thin. Not only can you hear each conversation next to your room, you can hear the floor above and below as well. Could not get any rest the two nights there. The rooms are ok, but I was debating about going home it was so loud! Find a different location trust me!

• Stayed December 2013
The comfort of our guests is very important to us, we appreciate your feedback and will use it for improvement.