We stayed at this Sheridan on November 21 for a one night stay and we were impressed from the time we walked through the door. It is clean, modern and the staff were courteous and welcoming. We were given a riverfront room which was very nice even during dreary November weather. The room was modern, updated and very clean. We enjoyed a great dinner at the hotel restaurant and our server Kelsey was great. However, our sleep was interrupted for the most of the night due to the heating/cooling system in our room acting up and keeping us up all night with horrendous noise. However, after losing our nights sleep, the staff were so understanding and receptive to our complaint. The front desk manager who I think was Tina was so accommodating and made sure she made things right for us. This hotel does not have really any commercial area around it but the shopping district and restaurant district (Military Road and Niagara Falls Blvd.) are about a 5 minute drive away. This hotel has everything you need for a getaway. We will return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, HotelPower, Hotels.com, Travelocity, getaroom.com, Hotwire, Priceline, Orbitz, HotelQuickly, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls