The hotel is quite nice, by the river with a lovely veranda that overlooks the river and an indoor pool. The room was a little small but nice, modern, neat and clean. Breakfast (not included) was pricey for what it was. The surroundings of the hotel are not nice at all, and in fact they even look creepy.. We were driving so did not mind to drive to the falls state park, but bear in mind that the hotel is not walking distance to the falls. The falls themselves are amazing and breathtaking, and the state park is really enjoyable to walk around, but the city of Niagara is quite off and unappealing and looks as if it has got stuck in time. Definitely, the action takes lace on the Canadian side!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Priceline, TravelUp, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls