We stayed here for 1 night with the family in June 2012, the hotel is decent for stay as any 3 star you would expect to be.
We got rooms with view of the Lake Erie and the added value to the room, rooms were neat and well kept however found the washroom little cramped and the wash basin placed just outside the washroom in the room itself... it could be irritating at times also the air conditioning was noisy and looked pretty old..
The area around the Hotel is practically dead with few signs of life.. By car it took us barely 10 mins to drive to Niagara falls and ways it was truly convenient.
For a short stay (1-2 nights) this hotel should be ideal when visiting Niagara falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Priceline, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls