This establishment was lovely in a modern style way. The restaurant on the premise has big window views to the river that is right there. Nice! There is ample parking in the outdoor lot. Since the hotel is located in a semi residential/small business area, it's not as lovely. It has a rural town feel with not much happening or anything. This hotel is the only one in the area. There is a 7 Eleven convenience store nearby. It is best to have a car. The hotel does have a bar and lounging/social area and all other general amenities.
The staff is very nice and friendly. The rooms were good and had an interesting layout. Shower & toilet are separate from the vanity sink and divided by a door. Love that! Not many hotels have this particular layout. The bed was immensely comfortable, but the walls can be thin. The doors to the rooms do slam shut and you can hear it often throughout your stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Priceline, Travelocity, Cancelon, TravelUp, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls