This really is a terrifc hotel for the price. I paid $63.75, and parking was free. Was able to get one of the rooms upgraded to a nice spacious suite, due to my platinum status. I would say that the front desk staff was super, and the bar was nice too. The rooms are nicely redone, and were spacious enough for our one night stay. We did not stay on the river side of the hotel, but that's okay because we arrived late at night and left early in the morning. This is a good hotel for Canadians crossing over into NY for a flight the next morning because it's right by the bridge that takes you towards the airport.
The hotel is in a sketchy area, so I wouldn't be staying here for a vacation as it's a little out of the action -- not walkable to the attraction areas. Stay on the Canadian side for sure. But if you're looking for a stop en route, this is a terrific option.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls