Three month old hotel so it was pretty nice. Beds were comfortable. Was not as "clean" as I would have expected for being so new. On site restaurant was awesome! Lovely view of the river right behind the hotel. Get a river view room if you can. Staff seems a little disorganized. Loud music next door- see tips. It is over priced, but too be expected for the Niagara Falls area. It is in a more "depressed" area, but to be honest, all of Niagara Falls on the US side is kind of depressed. They have an onsite washer and dryer (1 of each) that was nice after 4 days in NY City. Seeing what else the city had to offer hotel wise, I would stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls, situated on the waterfront, is perfect for weddings, vacations, or business. Our hotel has 141 rooms, 5,220 sq ft of meeting space, an indoor pool, and free wifi ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TravelUp, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and Cancelon so you can book your Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- 4 Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls
- Four Points By Sheraton Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls