“Romantic setting, good food” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Description: Located inside the Seneca Niagara Casino/Hotel
Cape Coral, Florida
“Romantic setting, good food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 19, 2011

We have ate here now about 6 or 7 times in the past year. Service is great, and food is unique and prepared well. This is an Italian restaurant, but they also serve the same rib eye steak and filet that you get in the Western Door Steakhouse. Nice wine list, and overall prices are not too bad. Great place to enjoy a slow paced romantic dinner without leaving the Casino.

• Visited November 2011
1 Thank ronlord

• Indonesian first
Buffalo
“Upscale Italian”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 17, 2011

I have dined here numerous times. The food and service is of high quality

Visited December 2011
Grand Island, NY
“It is the Italian place to eat!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 24, 2011

This one I do not frequent! The food is a bit above average but not quite my taste. But if you like Italian then this is for you!!

Visited February 2011
Toronto, Canada
“Pleasantly Surprised”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 10, 2011

We arrived at the casino a bit late and couldn`t get into the steakhouse but the staff recommended that we try the La Cascata, their Italian restaurant, as they offer great steaks as well.
We were not disappointed. Lovely room and great hostess (Gina).
Hot fresh bread was served with marinara sauce and butter. Seasoned olives as well.
We all chose the filet mignon which came with fingerling potatoes and asparagus.
The steaks all came as ordered and were tender and tastely.
Prices were reasonable

• Visited October 2011
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
“Excellent food in a beautiful, relaxing environment”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 8, 2011

We didn't stay at the Seneca Hotel, but went there to check out the restaurants. Sure glad we stubled upon this place. It has the look and feel of an exclusive fine dining restaurant, but the atmosphere is relaxed and comfortable while still classy. (not tacky like some casino restaurants)

I got the petite filet & shrimp scampi over pasta and it was amazing. My husband got the grilled shrimp & scallops appetizer & the filet (and forget what else, I was busy inhaling, I mean, enjoying my dinner) and it was all very very good. Before your meal comes, they give you a warm bread basket with butter & marinara sauce for dipping & I'm not exaggerating when I say it was the BEST sauce I have ever eaten in my life! Also, they bring a small dish of (pickled or herbed or marinated or something) olives, and again, they were the best olives I have ever eaten.

The service was very good also. Prompt service, attentive waiter, and a nice lady (prob the Restaurant Manager) came around to see if we're happy - which we were.

How many times do you go to a restaurant with such high hopes and come out of the place thinking "that wasn't as good as I thought it was going to be?" We didn't think that leaving here; we were beyond satisfied. If we are ever back in Niagara Falls USA, we will surely eat here again.

• Visited October 2011