“Wonderful Home and Great Location”
other travelers have booked this property
Hot Tub - Covered Patio -  Gas BBQ Grill (we have 2) View from the upper deck
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
NIAGARA RIVER INN - On the River
Hot Tub - Covered Patio -  Gas BBQ Grill (we have 2)
View from the upper deck
Great Sunrise every morning
Ducks - Geese - Herons - Seagulls visit daily
Heated Pool - with River View
View of the house from the Dock
Grand Island Bridge - Sunrise
Master Bathroom - Double sinks - Shower
Covered Patio - Hot Tub
Beautiful Sunrise
View of the house from the dock
View from the Upper Deck
Foggy Sunrise
FOOSBALL TABLE
RIVER RACE  - Right in front of the house
Outdoor Shower
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Reviews from our community

Any
Terry M
Buffalo, New York
“Wonderful Home and Great Location”
Reviewed December 13, 2013 for a stay in December 2013
person found this review helpful

Right on the River with a beautiful view. Very Clean home and nicely decorated. Made us feel right at home only better. Great Room is a hexagon with cathedral ceiling, all wood and 3 sides of windows. Kids loved the Foosball Table and we loved the Pool Table.
Glenn was a great host with lots of good tips and advise.

There isn't a better location, near everything you might want. We hope to come back in the Spring or Summer. Highly recommend it !

Traveling group: Friends
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
TX
Reviewed December 13, 2013 for a stay in November 2013

Dec 13, 2013
Thank you for your review ! It was very nice having you as a guest. Glenn
Lovinglif...
Mineola, Texas
“Disappointing”
Reviewed November 18, 2013 for a stay in November 2013
people found this review helpful

Booked online. Arrived on site 30 minutes early. Called owner and asked if I could go ahead and check in. He said ok. He was not on site at the inn. So he came over. I went ahead and checked in and left to go to store. I was aware that the inn had an odor and was not clean at the time of check-in, but felt we had to stay there since we had reservations and had already paid and was expecting our daughter that evening. Was gone about 2 hours. There were 3 of us staying at the inn. Myself, husband and adult daughter. We did not feel the inn was cleaned properly and had a very strong odor which we could not remove with fresh air or room spray. The first bedroom my husband and I tried had a bed with a very poor mattress; we kept rolling into the middle of the bed. The second night, we tried another bedroom, but the odor was stronger in that part of the house. When we checked out, we discussed the issues with the owner. He responded that since I had checked in 30 minutes early he didn't have time to clean the home properly. He stated that he was going to clean while I was at the store, but he had to watch his grandchildren. He also stated that he could not smell the odor. My daughter told him the smell was horrendous..
For 3 adults, we paid $310 per night. We felt that in no way did the inn qualify for the rate we paid. The inn is conveniently located for Niagara Falls. I suppose if you have 10-12 people staying at the inn and paying that rate, it may seem fair for the price. The actual bed linens and towels are nice qualiy. It is spacious, but seriously needs updating. I would only recommend this inn if you are willing to pay top dollar for "older lake house accommodations". ( When you drive up to the home, the first thing you see is an open area under the house with a lot of junk and building materials stored. The media room is a 9x12 or so room with a large tv and futon and 2 dining chairs. The laundry is open in the hall and not kept up. The inn has 1 and 1/2 baths on first floor. The other shower is in the basement. The basement did not look like the photos online and was not kept up. There is duct tape over at least 2 outside light switches so they can't be turned on. The loveseat in front of the tv is worn. The quality we expected just was not there.)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The view of the river
Liked least: Cleanliness of the inn
Traveling group: Extended Family
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Nov 17, 2013
This is a revenge review. ----- Guest wanted to have a party at my home and invite some people over. On the phone (when booking) I told them I can't do that and they told me that they would not. In addition, the contract states "no parties or gatherings". They had the party anyway in spite of their promise not to. I talked with them, they swore at me, I was forced to call police. -------

They told me they would submit this review to retaliate, and they did. So, I am not surprised at the review, I am surprised that Flipkey would not delete reviews like this that are submitted in retaliation. -------
As you can see from photos and hundreds of 5 star reviews on other sites and in my guestbook, everything in this review is absurd and untrue. ------

I tell all of my guests to call me for any reason and any concern. That, however, is not the issue here, they are just trying to harm me. ---------

It is unfortunate there are people like this, but, it gives me the chance to tell any future guests that I take great pride in offering the best lodging in the area and that I will literally do anything for my guests... just ask, before or during your stay. ------ Also, note the review from guests 1 week later (next review) and all others are completely different. ------
Please, call or email if you have any questions. ---
Glad to help. Glenn

Aug 19, 2013
It was so nice having you ! Glenn
KimGraia
Boston, Massachusetts
“Could not have found a better place to stay”
Reviewed July 2, 2012 for a stay in June 2012
people found this review helpful

I do not like Niagara Falls area that much but Niagara River Inn made our trip memorable. Excellent place to stay with family and friends. Owner of the home, Glenn, is very kind and very helpful person. His kindness and care shows in every inch of the house. We hardly saw him during our visit however can not forget the help he provided us with great touring tips and also to loan us a computer. My husband forgot his laptop and his homework was due during our trip and we could not thank Glenn enough to help us with a computer. We enjoyed the swimming pool and the hot water tub, grilling and sitting by the river. Very peaceful, well maintained property right on the Niagara river.
My kids 4 year old and 2.5 year old keep asking me when are we going back. My sister was visting me from India for 3 weeks and this trip was the best memory that she could carry with her back home...thanks to Niagara River Inn.

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: everything about the house
Traveling group: Family with Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Arizona
Reviewed January 16, 2010 for a stay in November 2009

Central New york
Reviewed January 5, 2010 for a stay in December 2009

Liked best: Bright & spacious
Liked least: Too cold to use outdoor amenities
Traveling group: Friends
Your age range 55-64
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
People with disabilities Older travelers
Tourists Large groups
Luxury-minded travelers Rugged travelers
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing