“Check the Bill before you pay!”

Villella's Ristorante
Ranked #17 of 293 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open for lunch & dinner. Casual Italian restaurant featuring home made specials. Located inside the Super 8 on the corner of Rainbow & John Daly Boulevards.
New York
“Check the Bill before you pay!”
Reviewed August 1, 2013

This is my second review of this little restaurant. Again the food was excellent - fresh ingredients, pasta just had the right amount of sauce, veal was tender. I was ready to pay the bill (didn't check it for accuracy), leaving a sizeable tip when I heard another guest ask what the "table charge" was. To my surprise, a charge of approx 15% was already added to our bill indicated as a table charge (there were only 3 of us). Lesson learned - always check for accuracy (no matter how many glasses of wine you may have consumed) prior to paying !

• Indonesian first
“Travelers beware”
Reviewed July 31, 2013

The Good: food was great. Had the rice balls for appetizer and meat cannelloni for dinner. Excellent food. The Bad: wait was longer then quoted. Gratuity was added with out my knowledge, we only had two people in our party. No reason for this. I tip well and found this offensive and it's illegal. I will not be back. They also charged for every soda refill. Poor business practices.

Niagara Falls, New York
“food is EXCELLENT ! staff should smoke out of sight of the customers.”
Reviewed July 26, 2013

The food is fresh and absolutely delicious in this tiny ,clean Italian restaurant and the service is good , too. However, customers should not have to walk through a gauntlet of staff smoking at the front door or smell cigarette smoke during dinner ! Please smoke out of sight of the customers.

New Milford, Connecticut, United States
“Great!”
Reviewed July 25, 2013

Doesn't look like much but the food is Great! Go there, you won't be disappointed. We made a reservation and had to wait about 20 minutes because there are only 8 tables but the food is awesome and worth the wait.

Winterville, United States
“Really great”
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I tried this restaurant based soley on the reviews I read on TripAdvisor, and I have to say I'm really glad I did. It is indeed very small and your view is mostly of the Super 8 swimming pool, but don't let that stop you from visiting. The rice balls were absolutely amazing and the sauce was so good I could have eaten it with a spoon. The meal was just perfect.