“Shhh don't tell anybody”

Villella's Ristorante
Ranked #19 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Open for lunch & dinner. Casual Italian restaurant featuring home made specials. Located inside the Super 8 on the corner of Rainbow & John Daly Boulevards.
Reviewed January 23, 2013 via mobile

I was staying at the Hampton and walked to Villella's on the recommendation of several people. It's attached to the Super8 hotel on Rainbow Blvd. This place is small, eight tables in all but the food served here is big. I talked to the chef and asked for simple pasta dish white sauce with thin pasta ( see photo) not on the menu and he nailed it perfectly. There is a decent wine list and a extensive menu. Good local place, but please don't tell anybody otherwise I have to make a reservation to eat here.
But the way, the last time I reviewed a restaurant in Niagara Falls I complained about the lack of good restaurants here. I stand corrected.

2  Thank bert370
There are newer reviews for Villella's Ristorante

Reviewed January 14, 2013

Inquired about where the locals would go to have a good Italian dinner and was directed to this cozy restaurant. The dinners were freshly prepared in a small kitchen and tasted AWESOME! Everything from soup to dessert was exceptional. Extensive menu along with daily specials. The restaurant is small and tables are very close. Wait staff is friendly and efficient. Good wine list available by the glass or bottle. Be sure to make a reservation before you go.

1  Thank smadad
Reviewed January 4, 2013

We were recommended this local spot by the airport shuttle driver and was so pleased with our dining experience there! Wonderfully prepared authentic italian meals, reasonably priced and in a cozy atmosphere. Felt very relaxed and satisfied throughout. The service was wonderful and the menu selection was superb. If we could have ordered one of everything to try we would have. This is my top choice restaurant in Niagara Falls without question. It is off the beaten path but still in a safe and well populated area conveniently within a couple of blocks from everything mainstream. Best kept secret from all the flashiness of surrounding restaurants and hotspots. So thankful we were recommended this from someone within the community and although we were there as a couple, it is family friendly as well.

1  Thank Laura D
Reviewed December 5, 2012

Try the rice balls. The veal porto is the best thing on the menu. But i only tried two things. It was excelent
The beans in oil with bread were a refreshing change. Even refilled my soda for free even though menu said no free refills. We just got here from flagstaff az and it was awesome

1  Thank azplumber
Reviewed November 25, 2012

We ate at Villella's last night. It is a small italian restaurant with only seven tables. We arrived at 7:15, and had to wait 45 minutes for a table, so I definitely recommend reservations. Our table was small and crammed next to the menus and wine, but the food was great excellent. I had the house Cabernet, house salad with crumbled gorgonzola, and lobster ravioli, which I highly recommend. Long wait but overall good experience. The food is pricey, but the quality was well worth it.