“Over the Falls tour at Niagara Falls”

Over The Falls Tours
Book In Advance
$134.94*
and up
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour of American and Canadian Sides
$94.95*
Niagara Falls Canadian Side Tour and Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
$94.95*
Niagara Falls American-Side Tour with Maid of the Mist Boat Ride
Ranked #2 of 25 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: More than 3 hours
Owner description: Over the Falls Tours & Tranportation, a family owned and operated business since 1994 has grown to become one of the leading tour, travel and transportation companies in Niagara Falls.Over the Falls has built its reputation by providing unforgettable experiences in the Niagara Region. Our success is a result of dedication, commitment and love for the business. The owners have a combined total of 40 years experience in the tourism industry. We continue to strive for the best in quality customer service and take great pride in the services we provide.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I was in Niagara Falls this past weekend and went on the American Tour on Saturday, May
11, 2013, with Over the Falls Tours. I was very pleased with the tour and
especially with our guide, Greg. He was very personable and friendly and
knew so much about the region. I highly recommend Over the Falls Tours. Thanks! Lynn Metzger, Ohio

Dawn L, Public Relations Manager at Over The Falls Tours, responded to this reviewResponded June 25, 2013

Hello Lynn. Thank you for your great feedback! I am thrilled that you were very pleased with your tour and with Greg. He is a wonderful tour guide and is very knowledgeable of the region. He was very grateful for your comments when he read them in our office as we post all the reviews. Thank you once again for your kind words and for your recommendation, we truly appreciate it.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

Dawn was absolutely brilliant in helping me arrange this trip to Niagara. She was constantly emailing with suggestions of things to do with my 8yo daughter. I ended up booking transfers, hotel and tour through her. Dawn arranged an early check in at the hotel as she knew we had an early flight, I didn't even think about that until I got to the hotel! Our tour guide was Bob, who was extremely knowledgeable, polite and very friendly. I loved my trip to Niagara Falls and a big part of that was Dawn arranging most things for me.

Hello and thank you so much for your kind words. It was my pleasure to assist you and provide suggestions for you and your daughter. As you realized there’s so much to see and do in Niagara Falls and it can be overwhelming for people who are visiting. I am so very happy that you both enjoyed your tour with Bob. Bob is wonderful and so very knowledgeable and friendly. He remembered you and your daughter and says “Hello” and thanks you for your comments. If you ever have a chance to visit Niagara Falls again please give us a call to say hi to us.

Reviewed May 17, 2013

We did the all American tour with Chuck. What an adventure! From the ease of scheduling the tour, to pickup at our hotel, to Chuck 's American humor, his knowledge and passion for the area, and well rounded tour of the highlights, the entire tour was exhilarating. We weren't tourists but made to feel like welcome visitors. Well done! Lifetime memories made.

Thank you so very much for your feedback. I am so happy that your whole experience was easy, humorous and exhilarating. Chuck is an amazing tour guide and his love and passion for Niagara Falls obviously comes out on his tours. He was so thrilled when he read it in our office. I am glad that Lifetime memories were made as that is one of the things that Over the Falls Tours strives to do is to have our customers bring home wonderful memories of their time here in beautiful Niagara Falls. Thank you once again!

Reviewed May 16, 2013

I was in contact with " Over the falls tour" atleast one month before my visit to Niagara. They answered all my doubts and apprehensions promptly. Impressed by their professionalism I booked American and Canada combined tour. They informed me that I will be picked up by 10. 45 am at my hotel and dot 10.45 their coach came. Our tour guide was Bob who is very good and showed us all around with great patience and enthusiasm. The tour includes all the attractions with the attractions entry fee included in the tour cost. When we went to the attractions he accompanied us till the entrance and was waiting for us by the time we returned. The tour was for 6 hours. I suggest those who are visiting Niagara to take the tour on the first day because it gives the perspective of the entire Niagara and on the subsequent day make plans to visit the preferred attractions by walk, bus or cab. I strongly recommend any one visiting Niagara and are interested in taking a guided tour to use " Over the falls".

I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your recent feedback. The Canadian American Tour is one of our most popular tours and you really do see so much of Niagara Falls from the US and Canada and get to do the major attractions. I am so happy that you enjoyed your Tour Guide Bob. He is so knowledgeable and loves what he does and it shows in his enthusiasm and his love for the Falls. Thank you again for your awesome feedback and recommendation. We truly appreciate it. Please give us a call to say hello if you visit Niagara Falls again.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

My parents and I booked a tour with Dawn at Over the Falls. She was courteous, professional and efficient. She offered great information in helping us decide on the tour and flights. Unfortunately, due to weather, we couldn't make it but we certainly look forward to booking a tour again with Dawn and Over The Falls in the future when we visit Niagara Falls! I recommend this company and can only imagine a great experience.

Thank you so much for such kind words and recommendation, we truly appreciate it. I was saddened that you and your family couldn't make it to Niagara Falls due to the weather. The falls are so amazing and you and your parents would have just loved it. I do hope that in the future when they are visiting again that you will be able to visit Niagara Falls, the most beautiful Wonder of the World. Thank you once again and hope to hear from you soon.