“Niagara Falls Tour”

Book In Advance
More Info
$134.94*
and up
Niagara Falls in One Day: Deluxe Sightseeing Tour of American and Canadian Sides
Ranked #2 of 23 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Over the Falls Tours & Tranportation, a family owned and operated business since 1994 has grown to become one of the leading tour, travel and transportation companies in Niagara Falls.Over the Falls has built its reputation by providing unforgettable experiences in the Niagara Region. Our success is a result of dedication, commitment and love for the business. The owners have a combined total of 40 years experience in the tourism industry. We continue to strive for the best in quality customer service and take great pride in the services we provide.
Useful Information: Food available for purchase
Bristol, United Kingdom
“Niagara Falls Tour”
Reviewed October 17, 2012

Excellent guide, well organised and well worth the money. I would have no hesitation in recommending "over the falls". Thank you!

Visited August 2012
Dawn L, Public Relations Manager at Over The Falls Tours, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
You're Welcome and thank you for your recent review. Tom was your driver and he is excellent and extremely organized and I’m glad that you enjoyed your day. You travelled along way and we appreciate that you chose Over the Falls Tours! Thank you!

• Hebrew first
  • Korean first
Wayland, Massachusetts, United States
3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 6 helpful votes
“Over the Falls Tours was OVER THE TOP!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My wife and I had never been to Niagara Falls - even though we live in Boston. So we decided to do a day trip and flew (I'm a private pilot) into the local Niagara Falls Airport, leaving one morning after the school bus came. We only had 6 hours before we had to get back to the airport and wanted to make the most of the available time so we contacted Over The Falls for a private tour.

Our guide, Tom, met us at the airport right-on-time and we were off to see the falls from every angle. We first went to Maid of the Mist and Tom timed it perfectly so we were first in line which allowed us to get right on the front rail of the boat in order to see firsthand the power and fury of the falls.

Next we crossed over to Canada (bring your passport) with virtually no delay at customs and went straight to lunch. Tom & Over the Falls had reserved us THE primo table at the Sheraton. He walked us to the front of the line and were shown our corner table with windows on 2 sides and the most amazing view of the falls from 13 stories up. People looked at us as we walked to our table, wondering if we were celebraties. Over the Falls certainly made us feel that way.

Then it was time to check out the view from the top of Horseshoe Falls from the Canadian side before driving down to see the Flower Clock and finishing with the view of Horseshoe Falls from the US side.

Tom knew everything there was to know about the falls and - in spite of the fact that he must have told this hundreds of times - his appreciation for this amazing place was palpable. He was able to fill us in on all the stats (CFM, etc), as well as stories of brave feats (barrel riders and amazing rescues), plus local history both from a cultural/historical and geological perspective. We could not have had a better guide or a better time. In 6 hours, I was unable to ask him a question about anything Niagara Falls related for which he did not know the answer.

So kudos to Over the Falls. If your tour guide is anything like Tom, you can not go wrong choosing them.

1 Thank Charlie T
WOW! Thank you for an incredible review and recommendation. We are thrilled that you and your wife had such an awesome time on your Private Tour. We are so happy that you enjoyed Tom, as you mentioned he is very knowledgeable, and loves Niagara Falls. He is such a gentlemen and he truly knows how to give the Royal treatment. You got to see and do a lot of things in a short 6 hours and I’m glad that Tom timed the Maid of the Mist perfectly for you and you got the “best seat in the house” as they say. Tom was elated to see your review and Thanks You! Once again we appreciate you commenting and sharing your great experience with us. if you ever fly into Niagara Falls again please drop in and say hello.
Jamestown, Ky
“Fantasic Tour”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

This was our first time to visit Niagara Falls, we did the All American tour.We had a wonderful time. Can not say enough good things about our guide and driver, April. She was so sweet, very informative. We did the Cave of the Winds, Maid of the Mist, Goat Island and much much more. Whoever trained April did a wonderful job of it, for she is the best. If we ever come back and she is still working , that is the tour guide I want...Lindsey & Shirley Kerns , Jamestown, Ky

Visited September 2012
Dawn L, Public Relations Manager at Over The Falls Tours, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
I am so happy that this being your first time to Niagara Falls that you had such a marvelous time on our All American Tour. I posted your review in our office and April was tickled pink. She is very sweet and genuine and truly loves what she does. She thanks you for being so kind and telling us about your experience. I hope that the rest of your visit in Niagara Falls was fun and that you come back and visit again.
Syracuse, New York, United States
“"Our wonderful and wet Labor Day Holiday"”
Reviewed September 6, 2012

My family of 4 really had a great time with our tour with a gentleman named Bob Lizardo as our guide. He was very knowledgeable with all the places we went to.As a disabled women he was so helpful getting me to certain areas I normally would not be able to get to. It was like having my own tour guide. All of us including my 9 year old grand daughter has a great time touring the NY State Power Plant and and the other wonders of Niagara Falls. As a New Yorker all my life I never made a trip there, but I am very happy to say I enjoyed everything thanks to Over the Falls Tours and to our guide Bob. Bob as my son-in-law said"you are the man". Thanks again.

Visited September 2012
Dawn L, Public Relations Manager at Over The Falls Tours, responded to this review, September 24, 2012
Thank for such kind words. We appreciate your feedback and delighted that you and your family enjoyed your tour and your tour guide. You are so correct, Bob L is a gracious gentlemen and it pleases us to know that he went above and beyond to help you during your tour. I showed Bob your review and he remembered you and your family stating how nice you were. He chuckled at the "you are the man" from your son in law. Thank you again and we hope you come back and visit Niagara Falls again soon.
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, United States
5 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“Fantastic Tour - Canadian Side of the Falls”
Reviewed August 12, 2012

My family of four really enjoyed our tour. It was worth every penny not to have to worry about parking, getting tickets, etc. Our tour included a ride on the Maid of the Mist, a trip on Skylon Tower (with return tickets which we used that night to watch the fireworks), Table Rock, the floral clock, a trip to the whirlpool area to see the aerocar in action, and more other stuff than I can even remember. Our guide Dave was fantastic and so knowledgeable. He was able to answer any question we had for him, and showed us stuff we never would have seen on our own. I absolutely recommend that anyone visiting Niagara take one of their tours.

Visited July 2012
1 Thank Lisa G
Thank you for a great review! One of our goals is to ensure that the whole experience for people is relaxing and stress free, not to have to worry about anything. I am glad that this was the case for you and your family. There is so much to see and do in Niagara Falls and our guides know Niagara so it's a great way to see the Falls when visiting. Dave is a fantastic guide and is extremely knowledgable and an absolute history buff. I showed him your review and he was delighted. I hope the beauty of Niagara Falls and your time spent here with your family is a wonderful memory for along time.