“Very nice”

Thunder Falls Buffet Restaurant
Ranked #30 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Reviewed October 9, 2013

There was a large variety of quality food, smoking and non-smoking areas and the staff were lovely and helpful.

1  Thank Amie C

Reviewed October 5, 2013

While visiting Seneca Niagara Casino, we came to feast at thunder falls... the meal was very good.. At first I thought its a sad display and not much to choose from but I was mistaken, there was a bit of everything and the chef's knew exactly what they contained..Since I am lactose intolerant, I really wished to know and was able to choose from a any number of selections...
We were happy and left full

Reviewed August 11, 2013 via mobile

Nice new remodeled place. Food was all fresh and hot. The prime rib was great. Waitress was fast and nice to us. Dessert bar was stocked and fresh. Everything was good all around. Little pricey for a buffet but i guess thats what you get for a casino.

1  Thank jimmyg8947
Reviewed August 8, 2013

I was so lucky. I was waiting on line when a lady walked up to me and asked if I would like a 2 for coupon. I gladly accepted it and saved $17. I may not have won a their casino but a won a free meal. There could have been more of a choice. But what I ate sufficed me and worth the money.

Reviewed August 5, 2013

I had low expectations about visiting this eatery, but it was not as bad as expected.

We had to queue too long to get in, because of inefficient cashiers, but were then quickly shown to a table. Again, a bit of a wait for a server to take our drinks order and she miserable throughout our visit.

The food stations were full during our visit and the kitchen staff kept them full. The food was mostly hot and not too overcooked. The salad bar was refreshing and the pizzas came thick and fast. Plates are cleared quickly and we were kept topped-up with drinks.

The decor is clean and spartan and because you pay going in, there's no worry about tipping.

1  Thank machinmad