“The only way to see Niagara Falls”

Niagara Falls Walking Tours
Ranked #4 of 26 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Join us on a 'spirited' 90 minute walking tour that explore the natural and supernatural stories of Niagara Falls USA. Follow your ghostly guide's lantern on this family friendly tour which culminates in an awe inspiring fireworks display over Niagara Falls. Tour departs nightly at 8:30 PM, June through August, rain or shine.
Reviewed September 10, 2014

I recently had a private walking tour with Joel and it was far better than I expected. I could not imagine seeing Niagara any other way. Joel is knowledgeable and entertaining without being rehearsed or boring. He genuinely loves the Niagara region and enjoys sharing the beauty with his guests. I felt like I spent the afternoon with a good friend who knew a bunch of fun facts. He was also very helpful in suggesting other activities to do while in the area. I would highly recommend Joel and Niagara Walking Tours for anyone visiting the Niagara area.

1  Thank Cathryn V
in 8 reviews
"development"
"perspective"

Reviewed September 4, 2014

I've been to Niagara Falls before so I wasn't too sure of what to expect. I've never seen the fireworks display and I've lived in Buffalo most of my life. I was pleasantly surprised by this tour. Our tour guide, Joel, was humorous, knowledgeable, and incorporated his "followers" into the tour. He did his best to engage the minors in our group and really make history come alive for them!

3  Thank C00kie07
Reviewed September 3, 2014

We were very excited for our first trip to Niagara Falls. I booked the walking tour and to my surprise, we were the only ones in the tour that day. He was very informative and quite funny. We all enjoyed the conversations we had with him and the tour was wonderful. I would highly recommend taking the tour, but make sure you have good walking shoes.

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
1  Thank Beverly R
Reviewed September 2, 2014

Since we had only one day at Niagara Fall's we found Joels information online only the evening before. He was prompt to reply and and provided clear instructions on the booking process and followed up by phone to make sure we were comfortable with the tour content and format and the rendezvous location. Since we were with our 2 young children it was excellent having Joel since he sped us through some of the sights and gave us confidence to take the stroller onto the Maid of the Mist boat tour (which we might have otherwise missed out on) and saved us a lot of time figuring out where to go.

Joel himself was full of great information on the location and was very patient with during our bathroom stops and the need to accommodate snack breaks for the kids. He had a great sense of humor and we felt comfortable having him with us very quickly after meeting him.

I would highly recommend Joel especially if you don''t have much time in Niagara or want to get to know more about the geography, history and legends of the Fall's and have no hesitation in referring him to other travellers.

El

Review collected in partnership with this attraction
2  Thank Elena Z
See more reviews
Reviewed September 2, 2014

We can't say enough good things about Joel! Somehow, we wound up being his only tourists for the day, so we lucked into a private tour. I thought it might be a little awkward, but hey, we're kind of awkward so it worked. Joel and my husband nerded out over the history and science surrounding the falls, plus Joel doubled as a photographer for us! Very funny guy who is clearly passionate about what he does. We highly recommend his tours!

1  Thank Traveling_Wolfs