“Awesome tour not to be missed”

Niagara Falls Walking Tours
Ranked #4 of 26 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Join us on a 'spirited' 90 minute walking tour that explore the natural and supernatural stories of Niagara Falls USA. Follow your ghostly guide's lantern on this family friendly tour which culminates in an awe inspiring fireworks display over Niagara Falls. Tour departs nightly at 8:30 PM, June through August, rain or shine.
Reviewed September 1, 2014

The walking tour with Joe is a must if you are at the falls. He ensures all in the group are well take care of and stretches the dollar for you. Love the tour and his warm hospitality!

All reviews
in 8 reviews
"development"
"perspective"

Reviewed August 28, 2014

I got notice of this tour through Living Social. I am so glad I went. It was the Niagara Falls Fireworks tour on a Sunday night. The tour guide, Joel, was extremely personable, friendly, funny and truly enjoys what he is doing. It was a jam packed 2 hours with information, stories and comedy. I would recommend looking up Joel and his walking tours if you are in the area. I live in Tonawanda and have been to Niagara Falls several times, I even learned something new I did not know before. Great job Joel. Hope to see you again on one of your other tours!

NiagaraGuideGuy, Owner at Niagara Falls Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded September 1, 2014

The best compliment I can receive is from a local resident who says they've managed to learn a few new things on my tour. Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Joel

Reviewed August 25, 2014

Being a life-long resident of Western New York, much of the information given during the tour was not new to me but Joel's delivery was excellent. He kept the attention of participants of all ages(and even some bystanders) the entire time. I especially liked his comparison of the American and Canadian sides and how one side is not better than the other but provide very different experiences. This tour should be required for everyone before they are allowed to step foot into a casino or wax museum. Very funny and well worth the money.

NiagaraGuideGuy, Owner at Niagara Falls Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2014

It's nice to know that there are at least two people in Clarence Center that like the history of the Falls. Thank you for taking the time to write the review, it helps me a great deal. Joel

Reviewed August 16, 2014

Joel couldn't have been a better tour guide for my family, who normally wouldn't want to pay attention during a tour. Im 20, and my brother is 8 and we both got a kick out of Joel's humor- He was able to keep his attention the entire time while still being very informative about the history of Niagara. I would highly suggest this tour to any family with kids. It was so great to have a small tour group and get to ask all the questions we wanted. The price of the tickets is really worth it- you get tickets to the Maid of the Mist, Cave of the Winds, and Joel's walking tour all in one for a very reasonable price. Thanks Joel!

NiagaraGuideGuy, Owner at Niagara Falls Walking Tours, responded to this reviewResponded August 17, 2014

It was my pleasure to host your family on my daily 11 AM walking tour. Thanks for taking the time to write a review. Joel