“A very different way to see Niagara Falls!”

Niagara Falls Walking Tours
Ranked #4 of 26 Tours in Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Humorous historical tours of Niagara Falls, NY. Your guide is a stand-up comic with a passion for bringing out the funny side of the Falls. Daily Private Tours start at $150 pp and include the Maid of the Mist and the Cave of the Winds. These private tours are perfect for families and small groups. 2015 Schedule: DAILY TOUR: 4-6 hours 7 days a week. $150 per person. (Year round) FIREWORKS TOUR-8:30 PM Sundays May-August $15 pp.
Reviewed September 13, 2012

Our tour became only for ourselves due to sudden cancellation of other members. Even so, Joel spent a lot energy, knowledge, and humor to entertain us and our dog. We learned so many things which you can't find in a regular guidebook, and it made us want to know more about each story he told us.
Joel is a very nice guy and responsive, and of course very funny!! I recommend this tour to everybody who wants to have a different experience of Niagara Falls!!

All reviews
in 33 reviews
in 72 reviews
in 5 reviews

Reviewed September 2, 2012

I had to reschedule and he could not have been more accomodating, returned email and phone calls very promptly!The pace was easy and he stopped often enough for young, pregnant and old folks in the goup.Definitely loved Niagara walking tours, would recommend it to all age groups.
I have lived in buffalo and the suburbs of Buffalo all of my life ( a long time 50+...) and never knew of much of the history Joel Dombrowski shared about the city and also the Niagara Falls monuments in the state park, creation of the falls... The evening flew by and we all laughed A LOT( and learned a ton of trivia and history and jokes! )He truly is a remarkably knowledgeable guy and the humor was clean and geared to all of the age groups, even keeping the youngest engaged! He has a gift for both humor and dates. After showing countless visitors the falls I feel a lot better prepared for a really fun evening up at the falls and Goat island and would not hesitate to call Joel again-It was unexpectedly easy to walk and time flew as he kept us all engaged with stories as we walked. The fireworks to end the evening were spectacular and he even walked us back and kept up a running commentary on the way back!Looking forward to some more tours-maybe the Ghost tour?

Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

We stumbled upon this link on the Niagara Falls website and we thought to give it a try. We had no plans that evening so we contacted Joel via email and that afternoon he called to confirm our 6pm tour; very responsive. Our tour was a lot of fun, we enjoyed his narration as much as he seemed to keep our 4 yr old son so amused. His humor kept us giggling throughout the tour. When you're in Niagara, check this tour out. I think you'll enjoy it! Very funny and entertaining as well as educational. I'd do it again!

Reviewed August 28, 2012

What an unexpected, wonderful evening! I thought I had just purchased a walking tour that would get me out and moving. Not only did it do that but it was a comedy show on the move. The evening went too fast but was loaded with one liners, a wealth of info. about Niagara Falls that I didn't know and Joel was great at including everyone. Thanks again Joel!!!

3  Thank Barbara H