“A first class experience for an economical price!”

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Niagara Falls Green Tours
Reviewed August 2, 2010

We were in Niagara Falls for one day and wanted to get the full experience of the American side of the falls. I booked the Thundering Water Tour Special and was not disappointed. My husband, my in laws and I thoroughly enjoyed the tour. The tour guides: Shannon and Katuska were very knowledgeable, extremely friendly, and provided a very personalized tour. They really took the time to get to know us and their enthusiasm for the area was infectious! They showed us around the park and gave us their insider tips. The tour felt like a day out with some very knowledgeable friends, which in my opinion is the best kind of tour experience to have. We saw places that we would not have otherwise seen had we gone around on our own. Since the whole tour is done by walking or riding one of the eco friendly trams throughout the park, the company lives upto its "Green" name. My husband and I have been on many walking tours throughout the world and this ranks as one of the best we have been on. If you want the real Niagara Falls experience book a tour with Niagara Falls Green Tours!

4  Thank travelingslug
Reviewed June 22, 2010

I would be glad to say that the Tour is AMAZING!!! It don't get any better than that! Anyone can take a Tour on a bus but, you do not get the same expierence as you do on The NF Green Tour! The Falls is an Amazing wonder of the World and it is a lot better to see up close!
Also, another reason this tour is awesome is that they include the Maid Of The Mist and Cave Of The Winds in their special Tour!!! Both of them attractions are awesome they bring you as close to the falls as you can be! Plus you get to ride the trolley and go to the Discovery Center and it is all included in the admission price of the tour which is very reasonable!!
The Owner and Tour Guide John Dojka is a very nice guy and he explains everything you see very well and he is very funny and keeps everyone excited!! He interacts with everyone very well!!!
Sooooo as soon as anyone can I very well recomend this tour soo go and check it out!!!!

Thanks NF Green Tours it was awesome!!

1  Thank bunit10392