“Wonderful tour - great sights and our guide, Lori was awesome!!”

Gray Line Niagara Falls Sightseeing Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Recently named as the new Gray Line affiliates for Niagara Falls, New York, Ontario and Buffalo, NY. Formed in 1996, Gray Line Niagara Falls operates as a local full-service bi-national receptive tour, transportation and travel management organization. The company offers domestic-international sightseeing tours, airport transfers, wine tours, regional and interstate chartered bus and shuttle service, as well as concierge assistance.
Reviewed October 26, 2016

This was the absolute best way to see everything on the American side of the Falls. We were staying in Canada, but wanted to see everything from both sides and this was definitely the way to go. We were picked up at our hotel and our driver & guide, Lori, was friendly and knowledgeable. Her recommendation to walk over to view Terrapin Point after our Cave of the Winds tour was "spot on". It was an amazing view and my husband & I are both very glad we decided to do this tour instead of trying to find our own way.

Date of experience: October 2016
Write a ReviewReviews (2,186)
All reviews
"great sense of humor"
in 49 reviews
"hour tour"
in 87 reviews
"highly recommend this tour"
in 54 reviews
in 36 reviews
"larry"
in 292 reviews

Reviewed October 24, 2016

We rode the Gray Line's entire route from Youngstown NY and back again - a fun trip, made extra special by our driver, Jerry, who is extremely personable, punctuating the sights with his own special brand of Western NY humor. Noticed, however, that other travelers boarding the bus expressed concern about the other busses, who were not on schedule, some waiting as long as an hour and a half. While we did not experience that ourselves, as departing the bus was not part of our itinerary, this is a definite problem that should be addressed before the Gray Line can establish themselves as "the dependable" transportation between our area sites.

Reviewed October 24, 2016

Really smart to take a tour instead of trying to see everything yourself. The tour guide Larry (Larry's Legends) was great - we learned so much that we would have missed on our own. Also, when we arrived at the Maid of the Mist location, the parking lot was full so if we were in our own car, we would have had to pass it up. That would have been terrible as the boat ride was the highlight!

1  Thank CathyK0307
Reviewed October 23, 2016

This was the very best tour that my wife and I have ever been on. The tour guide (TOM) was very knowledgeable and helpful in every way. He made the tour very exciting by giving us several hours of information as we traveled from place to place as well as when we were in the different areas. He truly made our day as well as the rest of the customers on the bus. As I said, Tom was the best we have ever had. He was very attentive to everyone's needs and he was always giving us tips on where to go for the best views and sights. Tom was a definite asset to this tour being what it was. The bus was very comfortable and the tour was very interesting. Thanks to Tom, this was the highlight of our stay in New York. Keep up the good work and don't let Tom get away from you.

See more reviews
Reviewed October 23, 2016

First we had wonderful weather which added to our excellent tour. Debbie was our tour guide. She was friendly, knowledgable, & took good care of our small party of eight. I would recommend taking Gray Line tours to see this amazing phenomenon.
Personally I was a bit nervous of taking the cruise as I'm a poor sailor, but Debbie assured me it would be fine & I am so pleased I followed her advice.
I have always wanted to see the Falls, so my wish came true to-day, under Debbie's excellent guidance.

1  Thank havebagwilltravel49