“Great tour guide”

and up
Niagara Falls American Side Highlights Tour
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Recently named as the new Gray Line affiliates for Niagara Falls, New York, Ontario and Buffalo, NY. Formed in 1996, Gray Line Niagara Falls operates as a local full-service bi-national receptive tour, transportation and travel management organization. The company offers domestic-international sightseeing tours, airport transfers, wine tours, regional and interstate chartered bus and shuttle service, as well as concierge assistance.
Fort Lauderdale, Florida
5 attraction reviews
“Great tour guide”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

I was going to tour NY side of Niagara Falls myself but on the day I arrived it was raining. I spoke to the concierge at the Days Inn and I was convinced that this tour would be better for me than my roaming around in the rain not even knowing where I was going as it was my first time to Niagara Falls. It all worked out great and I was happy I went. The convenience of having the bus and a tour guide telling you everything made it a worthwhile event so I'm glad I did it. The guide was very informative and he also watched over our items while we left a lot of things on the bus. He also provided us with rain coats which really helped keep all of us dry. It was a bit expensive considering it only covered 2 experiences that required paid admissions but I was on vacation and was happy for the convenience of everything provided.

1 Thank Tallulo

• Hebrew first
  • Turkish first
Warsaw,MO
3 attraction reviews
“help from agent”
Reviewed September 19, 2013

The booking agent was very helpful {Toni } and even went above and beyond in helping us out, since we had our dog with us. Toni watched our Pom while we went on the tour and since we had time before the start gave us coupons for the restaurant next door.

Tyler, Texas
“The Adventure Tour”
Reviewed September 13, 2013

Our tour guide, Vinny, made the 4 hour tour of the US side of Niagara Falls memorable. His personal knowledge was entertaining and very helpful. This is an amazing tour, worth every penny, and Vinny is a great guide. Note: save about 10% by buying online.
Mike and Nancy, Texas

Tampa, Florida
65 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 112 helpful votes
“Gray Line Canadian Falls Tour”
Reviewed September 12, 2013

Sam, or driver (tour guide) was very informative, funny, definitely gave us our money's worth. He went out of his way to get us through customs quickly and on to the falls.

Visited August 2013
Point Cook, Victoria, Australia
“Rickey and Carl”
Reviewed September 10, 2013

We are visiting from Australia and did the Canada tour with Carl and the following day we did the USA tour with Rickey.
Both guys were so helpful, informative and so willing to make the tours enjoyable. We would highly recommend these tours to any visitors and we also would like to congratulate Gray Line and the great representatives and tour guides you have.
Rickey, in particular, has an internal passion for his job and made a lasting memory for us.

1 Thank Brian B