“Nice atmosphere, food so-so.”

Three Sister's Cafe
Ranked #30 of 311 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed September 29, 2013

We stopped for a late afternoon meal after visiting Seneca Niagara Casino. I should have known not to expect too much when I ordered the "special of the day" Chick Pot Pie, and waitress told me that was the one thing she would not recommend. We did not order that, instead choosing different items. The food was just ok, no wow factor. I am not sure if I would eat there again. I would probably try somewhere else in the area. Not because of service, waitress was very good, atmosphere was nice, just the food was nothing to write home about.

1  Thank 1Travelerfrom

Reviewed September 12, 2013

Pretty big menu, good food and service. Smoking and non-smoking sections - couldn't tell while sitting in non-smoking section. (Photo is NOT of the restaurant!)

1  Thank Awbinee
Reviewed September 5, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing.. Is an affordable price and excellent food. We were 3, ate a looot and payed 50$... I highly recommend here the onion soup... And for dessert apple pie with ice-cream (perfect)... But the most important is the service.. Our attendant was Rosemary, excellent service, she was very kind and excellent... That was the best thing.. If you want to be good welcomed this is the place.. With excellent food and service. If you are in niagara falls you with no doubt have to stop in this restaurant... Thumbs up!!

Reviewed August 23, 2013

Three Sister's Cafe is a great restaurant choice in the Seneca Casino. The buffet can often get crowded and picked over, as well as being closed late at night. Three Sister's Cafe is open 24/7 I believe and they have a large menu to choose from, making this a great, fairly inexpensive restaurant choice. The restaurant is large, so you never feel like you are on top of other tables, which tends to happen at the buffet. I enjoy the breakfast items on their menu, which are avaiable all day as well. All in all, a great meal option in the casino! On this particular occasion, we visited here for my Aunt's birthday. We had a large table (about 9 of us) & our food was hot and correct. The service was fast & efficient. I would recommend this restaurant.

1  Thank MBudd
Reviewed July 26, 2013

Had dinner and it was fair. The waitress was new and slow but did make an effort. My husbands steak was not as good as last year. He loved his martini though!
Breakfast the next morning was good but was not hot.