“Great Lunch & Breakfast Menu”

Three Sister's Cafe
Ranked #25 of 295 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed October 21, 2012

A girl's shopping day/night out and stayed at the Seneca Hotel & Casino. We ate lunch upon arriving and breakfast the next morning. We enjoyed both meals, good food, reasonable price.

Reviewed October 17, 2012

My husband and I ate a fantastic breakfast. My husband used the menu for his but I opted for the breakfast bar. The food was hot and there were many choices. The staff was very friendly.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

We did not experience any of the service delays that previous reviewers mentioned. I'm sure if it was a Friday or Saturday then you'd probably have a wait. Anyway it's open 24 hours and offers all bkfst, lunch and dinner selections. We had a delicious, prompt brunch.

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I am a vegetarian so the food I eat is limited. I got a cesar salad. It was good, but nothing special. I wish I would have tried something else to rate, but I was not very hungry. My boyfriend said he very much enjoyed his chicken. The price was moderate. maybe about $40 for 2 people without alcohol

Reviewed October 6, 2012

Continue to ruin and cheapen the menu. Don't even think about trying the daily chef specials, they are beyond terrible. I tried the prime rib once, 1/4" thick and way overcooked. The food here has been downgraded to save a couple dollars, they should be ashamed to serve this slop now....