“Very good Italian food”

21 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 8 helpful votes
“Very good Italian food”
Reviewed September 20, 2013

Honestly I spotted the name first and thought it was a Mexican restaurant but decided to look them up on Trip Advisor to see what the reviews were then found out it was Italian food. Anyway, the food was great I thought and so did my whole table of 6! Cheese Ravioli, Mushroom Ravioli, Linguini with Clam Sauce, Meatballs, Sausage... all good. Great Sauce!

Visited September 2013
3 Thank ScrabbleMomOf1

Titusville
1,103 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1,328 helpful votes
“Drive through was enough”
Reviewed August 17, 2013

As other reviewers have stated this is a disappointment. Not like I was expecting Marlon Brando to be sitting at a corner table or Al Pacino in the men's room. No, I never got that far, there was nothing worth getting out of the safe automobile to see. Perhaps, if I had a local as a guide I might feel differently, but first impression on a drive through I can't imagine how it got to be on Trip Advisor. I can't really see how they can promote it as a unique place to visit other than a couple of restaurants that you would simply go to and then get out of Dodge.

Visited August 2013
3 Thank James H
15 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 28 helpful votes
“Beware!”
Reviewed August 10, 2013 via mobile

Unfortunately, Little Italy has been over ran with crime, poverty, and you see a lot of poverty and what we'd call in other cities, obvious prostitutes and dealers on corners. I wouldn't recommend a family trip through this part of town!

Visited August 2013
8 Thank Taber33
NC
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Michael's restaurant excellent”
Reviewed August 10, 2013

The best meal we had at Niagara Falls was at Michael's restaurant, they have excellent pasta and desserts, really worth the trip to Little Italy. The best Italian restaurant, staff was friendly and helpful, food excellent. We look forward to returning in the future.

Visited July 2013
1 Thank Travel_Myrtle
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
78 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 72 helpful votes
“Some quaint places”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

Try Michael's Restaurant on Pine Avenue in The Little Italy section of Niagara Falls, NY. It's an awesome restaurant. The decor is a small diner, but the food is fabulous! Would eat there again and again - actually we ate there many times in one trip!

Visited May 2013