Great place to stay in Niagara Falls!
- Great hosts/owners
- Delicious pancake breakfast included :)
I stayed in a dorm with a friend of mine, and since we visited in off-season we had the room to ourselves! It would have been a little cramped with four people and their luggage (which was capacity), but was perfect for the two of us.
Carroll and Andre, the owners and hosts are great people, very friendly and helpful. We were driving up from West Point and arriving late at night. Carroll made arrangements for us to check in after-hours, and it was super easy. She greeted us in the morning and gave us a map and great tips on the attractions, while Andre made us pancakes. I would certainly stay here again, and would recommend it to anyone.
Things to note:
- There is only one bathroom with a shower, and it is shared amongst the rooms. Theres another half-bath in the hostel, but only one with a shower.
- The house is old, though the furnishings are new and in good condition. If you're looking for a hostel, this is perfect. If you're looking for a plush B&B, this probably won't be enough for you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Niagara Falls' Friendly Home Away From Home! The hostel closest to the Falls and the Gorge on either side, USA or Canada. Located 1 block from the Niagara River Gorge and 1 mile to the Falls along the gorge. Our mission is to be the number-one choice for Niagara Falls travelers who prefer affordable and comfortable accommodations in a warm, friendly environment to the sterile, lonely atmospheres of expensive hotels and motels. Our guests love meeting new people and are open to shared accommodations and communal living. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Priceline so you can book your Wanderfalls Guesthouse & Hostel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.