“Good way to get around the Falls” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Cataract Tours

Cataract Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cataract Tours & Sightseeing INC. is a local family owned and operated company based out of One Niagara in Niagara Falls, New York. We sell our tours for the lowest price guaranteed. Our tours are seasonal and cover all major sites and attractions in the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park and Whirlpool State Park.Tours leave from One Niagara by shuttle bus with a licensed tour guide to accompany passengers throughout the entire tour and provide tickets and fun facts about Niagara Falls. Please visit our website for current tours, rates and bookings. Feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns!
Budapest, Hungary
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Good way to get around the Falls”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 27, 2013

The tour is well-organized, gives ample time for viewing the attractions. Kel was a fantastic driver and guide. I found it very convenient to see many attractions, but paid 60$, which is slightly too much. Besides the US side of the falls, you get a chance to see the power plant further north, the Gorge state park and the Maid of Mist boat tour is also included. I recommend it in a sunny, warm day, otherwise the wet part of the boat tour can be very unpleasent. Prepare for changing of your wet shoes/trousers/... Have fun!

Visited April 2013

stae college pa
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“garbage!”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 21, 2012

this really was one of the worst rip-offs I have EVER experienced. On top of the overpriced $80 they charge you, you are at once greeted by a sign on the bus requesting a 15% gratuity. They then drive you around to some area parks most of which are free; the one that is not is only a couple of bucks for parking. Then they take you to the hydroelectric dam and museum...also FREE where you watch a lame movie on hydroelectric power..meh. BUT THE WORST is where they take to some Kwiki mart/ "museum" with barely anything stocked.. They push hot dogs on you while you look at some of the wreckage of those who went over the falls but did not survive....I'm not kidding..a Kwiki mart, trying to pose as a "museum".:...obviously friends with the tour operator. If you have a car, go to the park and then go to maid of the mist and save yourself a ton of money...This was a COMPLETE disgrace and I have to believe the tour guide, Zale, knew it. I really couldn't believe I was in the US and not some 3rd world country where a Bedouin farmer wants to charge 50 bucks to be photographed on his camel

Visited October 2012
1 Thank beachlover043
Augusta, Georgia
10 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 16 helpful votes
“Great Family Value!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 15, 2012

We just finished the tour - 4 adults and 4 kids aged 2 to 11. We could never have done all we did on our own. Joe was an outstanding guide! As a native of Buffalo I'm not new to the sights but much has changed since I lived here. We found the tour very efficient. VERY happy we found them.

Montreal, Quebec, Canada
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 7 helpful votes
“Total scam - Please complain to the Better Business Bureau”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 6, 2012

I don't have much to ad to all the comments already posted. Their tours are not worth it.

If you have not been satisfied, please complain to the Better Business Bureau. They have a good rating, which doesn't represent their services.

Visited July 2012
2 Thank Nathalie F
Columbia, Missouri, United States
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 20 helpful votes
“Good time”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 26, 2012

Our tour guide was Joe and he was great. He took us to a few viewing spots that I wouldn't ave thought about going to. It was a bit pricey, but in the long run I thought it was worth it. We got to do all the touristy stuff on the american side in one day which left us with the next 3 days to go to Canada and Lake Ontario. If you have the cash and the time I would recommend taking the tour.

Visited July 2012