“Tom made our trip to Niagara Falls”
Review of Cataract Tours

Cataract Tours
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Cataract Tours & Sightseeing INC. is a local family owned and operated company based out of One Niagara in Niagara Falls, New York. We sell our tours for the lowest price guaranteed. Our tours are seasonal and cover all major sites and attractions in the beautiful Niagara Falls State Park and Whirlpool State Park.Tours leave from One Niagara by shuttle bus with a licensed tour guide to accompany passengers throughout the entire tour and provide tickets and fun facts about Niagara Falls. Please visit our website for current tours, rates and bookings. Feel free to email or call us with any questions or concerns!
Reviewed May 2, 2012

My partner and I visited Buffalo and Niagara Falls today. We decided to go to the canada side of the falls as EVERYONE says this is the best spot to see the falls. We Found it difficult to find any info on a round trip from buffalo airport to the falls, we called 'over the falls tours' who quoted us $350 for 2 people round trip which we thought was 'over the top', so with a little research decided to book with Coach Canada, once on the bus we found out that the return trip we had booked wouldn't get us back to the airport for our 8.15pm flight with border crossings etc, the bus driver suggested walking across the bridge to the American side and getting a cab from there.....why we didn't know about this earlier is beyond me, anyways it was the BEST thing that could have happened, after the border crossing we walked into Gateway to the Falls and asked how to get back to the airport (honestly it had been a drag of a day), Tom Kerr the president of Cataract Tours overhead me asking about transport and how we hadnt had a good day, Tom came over and said he would drive us back. Not only did Tom drive us back to the airport he also gave us a personal guided tour of all the sites on the American side of Niagara Falls, Tom turned a day that was Blah into one that we will remember for a lifetime, we really don't know how to to thank him enough. We are just sorry we didn't book a trip with Cataract. Tom went above and beyond what you would expect with a normal tour.

Reviewed April 23, 2012

This was our familys first trip to Niagara Falls and we loved it! Cataract tours showed us all parts of the falls and the scenery was incredible. Our tour guide was knowledgeable and friendly, especially to my young kids. Cataract tours was a great way to get around Niagara Falls and see the New York side of the Falls.

Reviewed April 18, 2012

I went on a tour with Cataract tOurs and sightseeing and absolutely loved it! The tour was very enjoyable.Beautiful sights and fun attractions with a knowledgable tourguide. Made our time in niagara falls memorable and worth it. looking forward to visiting again

Reviewed April 5, 2012

My family and I had such a great experience with Cataract Tours. Our tour guide, Jim, was very pleasant and knowledgeable about the area.

Reviewed October 5, 2011

Purchased two tours for my daughter and I, then realized we did not have time to take the tour. I returned the tickets and received a bogus receipt showing a fake credit to my account. I waited the requisite time to see the credit back, but it never came and then the company contested my dispute when I disputed the charge with my credit card. I am so angry that these people made me out to be the criminal and made an extra $130 on the people who took our seats.
State Park System charges $2 for the same ride.
Do NOT ever go with these people!!

2  Thank Heidi D