“I was very Happy with the Front desk guy”

Motel 6 Niagara Falls
Ranked #28 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
New York City, New York
“I was very Happy with the Front desk guy”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

I stayed from sat to Monday with my family. It was my first time in the falls area and was looking for a room. after calling around I found Motel 6 to be in my price range. Yes this Motel is very basic but, what they lack in amenity they make up in a friendly front desk staff (guy). Every time we left and came back always said hi and hope we have a great day. The housekeeping staff could be a lot more nicer. Every time I asked for anything extra from them. It was like I was putting them out. I would come back only if the front desk guy was working. He was the only staff that went above and beyond his job duties. bringing extra towels, blankets, pillows to my room. If you ever decide to stay at this motel 6 on Niagara Falls blvd ask for the guy. He seems to be the only one that does his job..

1 Thank Logan J

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (37)
BRADFORD
Reviewed June 29, 2014

Stayed in the niagara New York area for two nights and we stayed at motel 6 our second night. We payed 135.00 US plus tax and the price was a bit high but compared to our first night stay it was worth it. We stayed at the travelodge on the Friday night and we needed to find a cleaner and more modern place to stay and we found it across the street at motel 6. The price difference after tax was about 10.00 and it was worth every penny. Yes the rooms are not huge and there is no pool but if you want a clean and modern place to sleep after a good day of shopping, this might be a place for you.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank kclj
Milford, Connecticut
Reviewed June 25, 2014

the place was clean, but on the small side, there were no amenities, like a hairdryer or shampoo. It was very cheap and only abt 15 min from the falls. When we were checking in I asked if there were any good steak places around and the clerk told me "I wouldn't know about something like that" I had a few more questions but didn't bother to ask. Don't think I would stay here again

Reviewed June 24, 2014 via mobile

If you've stayed at a Motel 6 before you know that you get the bare minimum (no shampoo, no coffee maker, etc.) but it's because you are paying the bare minimum! This hotel is obviously much nicer than the very old motels in it's price point area for Niagara Falls NY. I would always chose this over those motels. It was clean, accepted our large dog with no fee, and the hotel staff was very friendly. When the front desk man found out that we had booked on Expedia and accidentally not booked a pet friendly room he immediately made an accommodation and made it work for us. Couldn't ask for anything more from a hotel at an affordable price like this one!

Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
1 Thank melissamQ4503PT
Denver, Colorado
Reviewed June 20, 2014

If you can get a better price than this Motel 6, in the Niagara Falls area, you'll probably be staying in something from 1970.. Those properties are EVERYWHERE in this town! Most nice places were $100 or more (check out the LaQuinta, for about the same price). This property looks brand new, so it looked like a safe, cheap bet. That's what I got... (see the pictures). But REALLY... $79 with tax?? Monastic "cell".. Not a picture on any wall in the room? No carpet (Faux hardwood & tile), No coffee pot, No frig, No microwave, No shampoo or lotion... good thing I didn't bring my wife.. it would have been a LONG night.. :) O.K... "safe clean place to sleep", if you lke a bed that "Squeaks" anytime you Move(!), and my car was Not stolen... Woo Hoo !

Room Tip: Go to LaQuinta or Holiday Inn...
  • Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
1 Thank JACKSON357
Toronto, Canada
Reviewed June 16, 2014

A newish, clean hotel on Niagara Falls Blvd. If you've never stayed at a Motel 6, know that it is a real budget hotel - no hairdryers, shampoo, lotion, limited towels - just bare-bones. Having said that, if you're just looking for a safe, clean place to sleep, you could do worse.

This property is fairly new, decorated in the new Motel 6 orange and light wood laminate. I found the rooms clean, the bed comfortable, the water pressure excellent and the noise level tolerable. Considering the huge range of accommodation available on Niagara Falls Blvd, this hotel offers the best value for a basic place to sleep.

I found the staff polite and accommodating and have no complaints on our stay.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled as a couple
Chorley, United Kingdom
Reviewed June 11, 2014

this hotel was clean and welcoming but with poor facilities..We booked in knowing there would be no Breakfast . but surprised that there was no hair dryer in the room, no coffee making facilities, no iron. There was a 'laundry' but the dispensing machines were out of washing powder and softener. No access to a microwave either. Coffee was available from 6.00am, but I like mine before I shower and dress.
Another thing was the rooms had hard wood floors..[sticky too]..we could hear the people above us.A/C was good and on a timer