4 people are viewing this hotel
Priceline$186
Ascend$186
Trip.com$195
1,181 results
All reviews boutique hotel art deco office building top floor sky lounge observation room cookies and milk gated lot electric fireplace corner room canadian side within walking distance beautiful hotel large bathroom yogurt king bed one night stay
Selected filters
Reviewed April 14, 2019 via mobile

Our family of four enjoyed a long weekend at The Giacomo. The hotel offers so many unique amenities, like a fabulous breakfast and evening cookies. Our daughters loved the front desk staff, especially Sue. She made sure they were well taken care of. The decor is really unique and has that 20’s Art Deco vibe. I would recommend this hotel to families or friends.

Trip type: Traveled with family
dougu161, General Manager at The Giacomo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 30, 2019

Thank you for staying at the Giacomo and posting a review. It is great to know you loved our hotel. I will be sure to share your comments with Sue. We appreciate your recommendation for families and friends and hope you will return soon.

Reviewed April 14, 2019

My husband and I celebrated our 7th Wedding Anniversary and loved our stay at the Giacomo. Service was excellent, food great and the room was beautiful and well maintained. We typically go to discount hotels and this was a step up. Walking distance to Goats Island, restuarants and other ammenities.

Room tip: There are rooms with fireplaces and hottubs.
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Happy 7th Anniversary! We are so pleased you chose the Giacomo for your celebration. It is fantastic that you enjoyed your time with us and we hope to welcome you back again in the future.

Reviewed April 13, 2019

the place was exceptionally clean, the room was very spacious and clean, well decorated and bed very comfortable. Breakfast next morning was far the best we ever had staying at any hotel, the staff were abive excellent when checking in and out

Room tip: close to casino, bar/lounge next door with great food
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Doug U, General Manager at The Giacomo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 13, 2019

Thank you for staying at the Giacomo and writing a review. It is fantastic that you found our staff excellent and your room clean. Our Breakfast Ambassadors do a wonderful job and I will be sure to share your comments with them. We all hope you will return to visit us again in the future.

Reviewed April 5, 2019

The Giacomo was a very comfortable hotel with an excellent location. The mandatory valet parking is out of the ordinary especially if you need something from your car. The breakfast was excellent and the rooftop lounge has beautiful views. The midweek off season rates are excellent and a very good deal. The room was very comfortable and we got the honeymoon special which included an upgrade to a room with a jacuzzi and a faux fireplace. Very Nice!. It is walking distance to the falls and the new casino. The outlet shopping pass seemed to be a scam with dubious discounts on overpriced fashions at the outlet mall. The free play at the casino was also of questionable value as the will match the first $15 you spend, and then only if you don't use any other specials or discount offers. The buffet at the casino was good and a good value and free if you sign up for the gambling "Social Club".

Room tip: Higher floors have a view
Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Doug U, General Manager at The Giacomo Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 10, 2019

Thank you for staying at the Giacomo and for writing a review. We are happy you found the hotel comfortable and our location excellent. I am sorry you were disappointed with our valet parking and that you found the outlet savings pass and casino voucher did not meet your expectations. We hope you will consider staying with us again the next time you are in Niagara Falls.

Reviewed March 30, 2019

Our overnight stay was both a good and bad experience. We had a good vibe as soon as we walked into the lobby, nice decor. Front desk clerk was very good and checked us in and stored our luggage until our room was ready. We went out and were text to inform us our room was ready. Later when we returned to pick up our room key we were told that our luggage was already up in our room ( nice touch). Our room was also tastefully decorated. They offer free valet parking, WiFi and breakfast. Breakfast staff is very attentive. Your typical free breakfast items. My personal issue with our stay is I didn't get much sleep due to not being informed that I had to use a certain power outlet in the room for my CPAP Machine. Machine stopped working because I used an outlet that should not be used so I took it off thinking it was broken. Beware if you use an electrical medical device. Discussed issue with General Manager in the morning and was not satisfied with his response.

Date of stay: March 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Thank you for your honest review and for staying at the Giacomo. I am glad you had some good parts to your stay. Our staff all strive to provide our guests the best experience possible everyday. I am happy you had a good vibe at check in and found our breakfast staff attentive. I do want to apologize to you for disappointing you with my response and am sorry you were not satisfied. I hope you will consider giving us a chance to provide you with service again in the future.