“Good place to eat”

Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed July 11, 2013

Enjoyed our food and service. Loud atmosphere but otherwise a great place to eat. Family was please overall.

Reviewed July 8, 2013

Very dissatisfied with service at this location of chili's - server hadn't even tried some menu items we asked for recommendation - stated didn't like the food
Ended up ordering three main's and a few sides with drinks and booted out as we didn't enjoy the service from the staff wait staff - the location was pretty busy with canadians as it is in the same plaza as walmart and two minutes from the fashion outlets, wegman's is across the road - will not be returning to this location again

Reviewed June 15, 2013

I take my grandkids here every month or so. They totally love it. The endless chips and salsa really make them happy. The food is average but good sized portions; because this restaurant is very inexpensive I enjoy returning time after time. The servers always make my grandkids feel great and they r so accommodating as well as cheerful..it is apparent to me that they enjoy their jobs here. This location is always very busy and the atmosphere is perfect for a family with alot of kids cause we fit in completely with so much activity going on. It is comfortable and we will continue to come here as they grow up.

Reviewed May 6, 2013

My hubby and I had a great meal here :) 2 for combos are a great deal. 2 for 1 drinks even better. Great margaritas! We both enjoyed the ribs as well. Can never go wrong with Chili's!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This place is really cheap, in fact one of the cheapest places to have some drink with friends, all though it is not the place that I will choose at first but when you go and meet friends and look for a place with a location that will suit you, this would be a place to go. However this is the second time that I went to a chilli's the first time was in Florida and didn't like it and now this one had the same trouble with their 2 for one specials's their drinks. I understand that 2 beers for the price of one it is attractive to customers but just don't bring the 2 beers at once as I would not like to drink my beer warm. The service was a bit better at this location my friends and I did enjoyed. I wont say the bar is awful but their menu needs a lot of improvements.