“Great meal, drinks! Excellent value!”

Chili's Grill & Bar
Ranked #86 of 299 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Reviewed May 6, 2013

My hubby and I had a great meal here :) 2 for combos are a great deal. 2 for 1 drinks even better. Great margaritas! We both enjoyed the ribs as well. Can never go wrong with Chili's!

Reviewed April 28, 2013

This place is really cheap, in fact one of the cheapest places to have some drink with friends, all though it is not the place that I will choose at first but when you go and meet friends and look for a place with a location that will suit you, this would be a place to go. However this is the second time that I went to a chilli's the first time was in Florida and didn't like it and now this one had the same trouble with their 2 for one specials's their drinks. I understand that 2 beers for the price of one it is attractive to customers but just don't bring the 2 beers at once as I would not like to drink my beer warm. The service was a bit better at this location my friends and I did enjoyed. I wont say the bar is awful but their menu needs a lot of improvements.

Reviewed March 4, 2013

Had the 2 for 20 deal. thought the portions may be skimpy considering the deal. But I was pleasantly surprised. Very generous portions and the food was nice and warm.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

On our date night, my husband and I wanted to try something new. The place we picked was jammed packed so we went down the road to Chili's. What a pleasant surprise. We both had steak which was amazing, the potatoes were very good, our appetizer was tasty and enjoyable, the atmosphere had a hustle and bustle feel and our waitress was lovely. We shared a dessert which was big enough for the two of us. What a great night out with my man !! Great food and great company. Glad we stopped by.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

I really like this restaurant. Really great food and pretty good service. The menu has something for everyone and the portion sizes are large.