“Great Soft Ice Cream”
Review of De Dee's Dairy

De Dee's Dairy
Ranked #1 of 13 Dessert in Niagara Falls
Reviewed June 8, 2014

Some of the best soft ice cream I have had. The service was friendly and fast and the selection here is great. Will definitely come back again.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

My husband and I stopped in based on the reviews we saw and were not disappointed. The line looked long, but things moved quickly, and then we saw the selection list on the wall~ so many kinds, so little time! Very good, and good amount for the price.

1  Thank columbuskat
Reviewed June 4, 2014

I'm from Niagara Falls NY but no longer reside there. That said, whenever I am home I always visit De Dee's for the best ice cream and best prices anywhere. They have more flavors than you can count and the lines are long, but it doesn't take long to get your treat. I like the Vanilla custard best as it is super creamy. But they have lots of flavors in both soft and hard ice cream, and the young lady servers are also a delight. A must visit!

Reviewed June 3, 2014 via mobile

Went to this place based on the positive reviews on Trip Advisor. Compared with other places I have been to, the ice cream itself was fairly average. However the portions were huge and the price was low. A small bowl would easily fill you up.

1  Thank dkul85
Reviewed May 23, 2014 via mobile

After reading the reviews, I knew we had to visit this place! It was great! Reasonable prices, HUGE servings, and the ice cream (Rum Raisin) was delicious!