The hotel is overall considered acceptable, however, i have the following observations:
1. I stayed for two days, but the house keeping never cleaned the room, or replaced the dirty towels! Without a reason.
2. No minibar at the room, and the strange rhing that you will need to pay a 20$ for the small fridge per night, which i have never seen before at any other hotel.
3. Water is very week at the shower! I had a friend as well in another room, and experienced the same problem.
4. Upon arrival, the hotel reserved two rooms only instead of three, that we reserved, which took them some time to find another room for us to comply with our reservation.
However, as i said before, it is fine for short period of time, specially that the staff is very friendly and the hotel is very close to the falls, and you will not need a car duribg the stay at the town, not at all.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Hotel & Suites is the center hotel in Downtown Niagara Falls! Everything is located within just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Located just 1 block from the entrance of Niagara Falls State Park, the Rainbow Bridge to Canada, Seneca Niagara Casino, and more! Featuring standard rooms through whirlpool suites, we're sure to have the room type you have in mind! We are also proud to feature pet friendly rooms!All of our rooms feature: HD-TV with HBO, in-room safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, free wifi and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Odigeo, Priceline, Hotwire and Hotels.com so you can book your Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel And Suites At The Falls
- Quality Inn Niagara Falls
- Quality Hotel Niagara Falls