“One of our better experiences”

Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls
Ranked #22 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersSilver level
“One of our better experiences”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

For not having a reservation anywhere we choose right. House keeping was very polite. Room was very clean. Everyone was helpful. The gentleman working the gift shop greeted everyone with a smile. Although other tourist were over and beyond rude, the staff was wonderful. Will refer others here.

• Stayed June 2013
1 Thank hidee177
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, June 26, 2013
hidee177,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel!

I am happy to hear you found our staff polite and accommodating. We hope we'll see you again on your next visit to Niagara Falls, USA!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Pune, India
Reviewed June 24, 2013

The location of this hotle was excellent. The Niagra falls state park is walking distance. The rooms were clean and comfortable. There were lot of dining options aroumd the hotle and as we were travelling with kids it was very helpful. The only issue was that they didnt provide breakfast and so we ate at Dennys which was walking distance.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, June 25, 2013
fkapuswala,

Thanks for the review!

I appreciate you taking the time to share your recent experience with the TripAdvisor community.

I am delighted you found our location "excellent". We are the centrally located hotel in the Downtown area, so we are walking distance to almost everything Downtown!

While we do not currently offer a complimentary breakfast, our in-house restaurant does serve breakfast daily starting at 7am.

Thank you again for sharing your recent experience at our hotel and I hope we'll see you in Niagara Falls, USA again soon!
Boston, MA
Reviewed June 22, 2013

Booked two nights in a queen suite. This gave us two very spacious rooms with two queen beds in one room with tv and a single sofa bed in the other room along with another sofa , coffee table, fridge, microwave, tv and balcony. The rooms were very quiet and we did not hear other guests even though I know the hotel was full both nights. There is a small indoor pool but no gym. There is limited parking so we had to valet park which was fine by me as I booked the hotel because of its proximity to everything. The state park, falls and all attractions, casino and many restaurants were within walking distance. They have free coffee and tea in the lobby which was actually quite good. Check in was easy and fuss free and staff were very friendly and helpful. We bought a discovery pass for the sights we wanted to see and that worked out well as most of the attractions had separate lines for discovery pass holders. We didn't try the restaurant so I can't comment on the food. Breakfast is not included in the room rate but the location and convenience make up for that. If you are looking for a friendly, roomy, clean, quiet hotel with comfortable beds and a convenient location that allows you and your group to come and go as they please without having to use a car then this is a great option. If you are looking for luxurious accommodation you should probably go elsewhere. If I ever go back to Niagara Falls I would stay here and we felt it was in the perfect location.

Room Tip: I was in room 202 and I didn't hear any other guests
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, June 24, 2013
Mazzm,

Thanks for the review!

We appreciate you sharing your recent experience and hope we'll see you again on your next trip to Niagara Falls, USA!
Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Reviewed June 14, 2013

Excellent location, good pool, spacious rooms. Well-served this family w a toddler.

The King Suite I stayed in was large enuf that even though there was no door separating the living room from the bedroom, my wife + I could still watch TV (at low volume) and turn on 1 light, w/o disturbing our 3yo sleeping in the living room sofabed. Btw, the King Bed was very comfortable.

also the microwave + fridge were very handy

No fitness room unfortunately.

Plus, I was pleasantly surprised at how responsive the GM (Chris) was, in a brief email chat we had post-visit. I've never before received a f/u from a GM after doing a hotel survey - not even from 4-star hotels I've stayed in. I wish I'd met him when I was in N. Falls!

Room Tip: suites are great if you've a kid - and not that much more $ than a regular room
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank DavidinPittsburgh
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
DavidinPittsburgh,

Thanks for the review!

I appreciate all of your feedback you've shared with the TripAdvisor Community, as well as through our online survey. It's valuable feedback like yours that will help us to continually improve the experience we provide our guests.

Thank you again for sharing your experience and I hope we'll see you back in Niagara Falls, USA soon!
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We got there early and had no problem checking in. We had reserved a handicapped access room as it was the only rooms left on the site when we booked, however we got there and they had a king suite with couch available for an upgrade of 45 bucks total for 2 nights. We checked out the first room and it was typical hotel room with one queen bed and roll in shower, but had no view at all, looking into an alley between us and the next building so we upgraded. The larger king room was perfect for us and had a great view of the street on the forth floor. The bed was really comfy and the pillows really soft. I loved the thin down comforter, very cozy. We had a small couch and chair, fridge, microwave, and desk. The handicapped room does NOT have a fridge and microwave. The hotel has a small pool and hot tub indoors at the front and Legends Bar and Grill right across from it. The only thing I found strange was that you could see into the pool area from the bar. The food at Legends was good, except the ranch dressing, opt for the blue cheese. They have AYCE crab legs on Tues. night, but were understaffed for this and there was a wait to get new plates of crab. The crab is small, but good. The hotel is in walking distance to the Falls and park, one block. The Falls are amazing. We had a great time and will be back!

Room Tip: Go with 2 queens or King suite. The single queens are smaller rooms.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank obxvabchc
obxvabchc,

Thanks for the review!

I am delighted to hear we were able to upgrade your room and that you enjoyed the extra amenities our suites have.

I will also be sure our Chef knows you enjoyed Crab night!

Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Was able to stay at this hotel at the end of May recently. The hotel is large enough to accommodate a tour group and other guests. Parking is free but limited so you have to use street parking if its full. The hotel has different room choices and we picked the 2 queens with sofabed 2 room suite which is large and lots of room. The hotel is showing its signs of aging by the hallway's carpets, baseboards, bathroom tiles and furniture. The sofa bed sleeps only one person but the separation of a door between the living room and bedroom is ideal for privacy. A mini fridge and microwave is provided and both rooms have flat panel TVS. The bathroom sink is outside the bathroom which is a plus for the morning rush. Large closet area and two air conditioning uints to cool/heat the place.
Overall, for one night and nothing too fancy, it will do.
Unlike other Quality Inns I have been to, no complimentary continental breakfast is provided. No fear, there is a restaurant on site, a gift shop and an International Food Court at the nearby mall a short 7 minute walk away. Close proximity to Hard Rock Cafe, Casino, The American Falls/Bridal Veils, Starbucks, East Indian restaurants, food stalls.

Room Tip: Good for one night, there is not really a good view of the area as its sort of depressing. Go for th...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank welldunn662016
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
welldunn66,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel.

While I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the room you occupied, I am sorry to hear you feel our accommodations are only fitting for one night. Many of our guests have found our accommodations enjoyable for several nights, and I'm confident that if you choose to stay with us again, you'll have the same experience.

Also, as we are a full-service property with an onsite restaurant that serves breakfast, we do not have a complimentary breakfast. This is typical of most Choice properties with an onsite restaurant that serves breakfast daily.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in Niagara Falls, USA!
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed in Quality Hotel & Suites at the Falls this past weekend (Friday May 10-Sunday May 12, 2013). I reserved my room through AARP and am very pleased with my experience. The room was fresh, clean, and reasonably priced. Check-in and check-out was easy and efficient. The concierge, Sue, was especially helpful and friendly. The location is perfect as it is close to all major attractions. In fact, once I arrived, I never had to use my car again until I had to drive home! I highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Lynn M
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Lynn M,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel with the TripAdvisor community! We are delighted to here you had an enjoyable stay at our Hotel and hope we'll see you again on your next trip to Niagara Falls USA!