“Great Hotel perfect location”

Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls
Ranked #24 of 51 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersSilver level
Surfside Beach, South Carolina
“Great Hotel perfect location”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

We got there early and had no problem checking in. We had reserved a handicapped access room as it was the only rooms left on the site when we booked, however we got there and they had a king suite with couch available for an upgrade of 45 bucks total for 2 nights. We checked out the first room and it was typical hotel room with one queen bed and roll in shower, but had no view at all, looking into an alley between us and the next building so we upgraded. The larger king room was perfect for us and had a great view of the street on the forth floor. The bed was really comfy and the pillows really soft. I loved the thin down comforter, very cozy. We had a small couch and chair, fridge, microwave, and desk. The handicapped room does NOT have a fridge and microwave. The hotel has a small pool and hot tub indoors at the front and Legends Bar and Grill right across from it. The only thing I found strange was that you could see into the pool area from the bar. The food at Legends was good, except the ranch dressing, opt for the blue cheese. They have AYCE crab legs on Tues. night, but were understaffed for this and there was a wait to get new plates of crab. The crab is small, but good. The hotel is in walking distance to the Falls and park, one block. The Falls are amazing. We had a great time and will be back!

Room Tip: Go with 2 queens or King suite. The single queens are smaller rooms.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank obxvabchc
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, June 15, 2013
obxvabchc,

Thanks for the review!

I am delighted to hear we were able to upgrade your room and that you enjoyed the extra amenities our suites have.

I will also be sure our Chef knows you enjoyed Crab night!

Thank you again for your review and we hope to see you again soon!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (80)
Edmonton, Canada
Reviewed June 6, 2013

Was able to stay at this hotel at the end of May recently. The hotel is large enough to accommodate a tour group and other guests. Parking is free but limited so you have to use street parking if its full. The hotel has different room choices and we picked the 2 queens with sofabed 2 room suite which is large and lots of room. The hotel is showing its signs of aging by the hallway's carpets, baseboards, bathroom tiles and furniture. The sofa bed sleeps only one person but the separation of a door between the living room and bedroom is ideal for privacy. A mini fridge and microwave is provided and both rooms have flat panel TVS. The bathroom sink is outside the bathroom which is a plus for the morning rush. Large closet area and two air conditioning uints to cool/heat the place.
Overall, for one night and nothing too fancy, it will do.
Unlike other Quality Inns I have been to, no complimentary continental breakfast is provided. No fear, there is a restaurant on site, a gift shop and an International Food Court at the nearby mall a short 7 minute walk away. Close proximity to Hard Rock Cafe, Casino, The American Falls/Bridal Veils, Starbucks, East Indian restaurants, food stalls.

Room Tip: Good for one night, there is not really a good view of the area as its sort of depressing. Go for th...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank welldunn662016
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, June 9, 2013
welldunn66,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel.

While I am delighted to hear you enjoyed the room you occupied, I am sorry to hear you feel our accommodations are only fitting for one night. Many of our guests have found our accommodations enjoyable for several nights, and I'm confident that if you choose to stay with us again, you'll have the same experience.

Also, as we are a full-service property with an onsite restaurant that serves breakfast, we do not have a complimentary breakfast. This is typical of most Choice properties with an onsite restaurant that serves breakfast daily.

Thank you for your review and we hope to see you again in Niagara Falls, USA!
Columbus, Ohio
Reviewed May 17, 2013

I stayed in Quality Hotel & Suites at the Falls this past weekend (Friday May 10-Sunday May 12, 2013). I reserved my room through AARP and am very pleased with my experience. The room was fresh, clean, and reasonably priced. Check-in and check-out was easy and efficient. The concierge, Sue, was especially helpful and friendly. The location is perfect as it is close to all major attractions. In fact, once I arrived, I never had to use my car again until I had to drive home! I highly recommend this establishment.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled with friends
3 Thank Lynn M
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, May 19, 2013
Lynn M,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel with the TripAdvisor community! We are delighted to here you had an enjoyable stay at our Hotel and hope we'll see you again on your next trip to Niagara Falls USA!
Rochester, New York
Reviewed May 15, 2013

We traveled to Niagara Falls to visit my daughter for Mother's Day. It was a spur of the moment trip and made our reservation at the last minute. When we arrived at the hotel we learned that the reservation was made for the wrong day, and the hotel was sold out! We were at a loss. Fortunately they have some great staff at the front desk, who were able to shift some things around and found a room for us, and at the same rate we booked it at!!! He found us a handicap accessible room, and we were happy to get anything at this point. The room was very spacious and clean, and we didn't care that it was an ADA room, to us it just gave us more room in the bathroom, which is always a plus. I just wanted to give a huge thank you to the staff at the front desk, who went over and above! AND....my daughter got engaged that night, so it turned out to be a fantastic weekend. Thanks again!

Room Tip: Parking is a bit tight there. We stayed in our spot all night so we didn't lose it and just wal...
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank WendyK0828
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
WendyK0828,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel! I'm glad we were able to accommodate your reservation and appreciate your sharing your experience with my staff.

Congratulations to your daughter on her engagement, and I hope we'll see you back at our hotel again soon!
Westford, Massachusetts
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Our family of 5 visited Niagara for one night. We have never stayed at a Quality Inn (or been to Niagara) and were a little apprehensive. We were pleasantly surprised how nice our stay was. Our room was spacious, clean and very comfortable - so comfortable i want to buy the same pillows and down blanket. The layout of the suite was perfect for putting the kids to bed early while allowing us to stay up and watch tv. We even had a real crib instead of a pack n play that some of the more expensive hotels leave for use. The pool was also even much bigger than other hotel pools we've used - towels fully stocked too. We were very happy that we decided to stay at this Quality Inn and will stay there again. It was very convenient for the family to walk to the falls. It is right across from the visitor center too.The only regret is that no breakfast was provided and when traveling with kids, it is nice to run down and grab a quick bagel to tied them over as opposed to gathering at a restaurant.

Room Tip: Only certain rooms have balconies. We were lucky enough to have one but if you want one, be sure to...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Heather F
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Heather F,

Thanks for the review!

I am glad to hear you and your family had such an enjoyable time at our Hotel! We work hard to provide great accommodations, and it's nice to hear our hard work is paying off!

Since our on-site restaurant serves breakfast every morning, we unfortunately do not have a continental breakfast. I apologize if this was an inconvenience during your stay.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and I hope we'll see you again on your next trip to Niagara Falls, USA!
Thailand
Reviewed April 26, 2013

If you go to Niagara falls only for 1day and need to sleep somwhere - probably this hotel will match your interest. If you arrive in Niagara falls to have a rest and more than for one day, you can be disappointed.Hotel has convenient big rooms, but they already need renovation. There big crowds of tourist here, so somitimes is noisy. But you can walk to the Fall very quicly from it

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mihhail i
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
mihhail i,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel.

We value all feedback and look at all feedback as an opportunity to always improve the experience our guests have. I invite you to please email me at gm@qualityniagarafalls.com to tell me what room you occupied during your stay and some of your suggestions on how you feel we could further improve the room you occupied.

We are the centrally located hotel in Niagara Falls USA, and our City can get very busy with tourists. I hoping, and fairly confident, you found your room with us to be a get-a-way from any of the "tourist-noise" you mentioned.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and I hope that should you return to Niagara Falls USA you'll stay with us again.
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My girlfriends and I visit Niagara Falls New York every spring or fall to shop and we stay at the Quality Inn. However this was by far the worst stay ever! We stayed April 19 2013, we usually stay at the quality as we enjoy Legends bar! However the room was dirty, the window ledge was a pool of water from the rain throughout the day and the curtains moved from the draft that was coming in through the window!!! Ceiling were all stained! Not nice save your money and grab the next hotel!! The hotel is in desperate need of a face lift!!
Canadian girls!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Delchr
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Delchr,

I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. I value your feedback and would like to hear additional information from you so I can track your stay back to the room you occupied and the housekeeper that cleaned your room.

Please email me at GM@QualityNiagaraFalls.com or call me at 716-282-1212 so I can locate your reservation and track back to ensure this doesn't occur again.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you.

Travelers are raving about these Niagara Falls hotels