“Great lodging”

GreenLeadersSilver level
Westford, Massachusetts
“Great lodging”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Our family of 5 visited Niagara for one night. We have never stayed at a Quality Inn (or been to Niagara) and were a little apprehensive. We were pleasantly surprised how nice our stay was. Our room was spacious, clean and very comfortable - so comfortable i want to buy the same pillows and down blanket. The layout of the suite was perfect for putting the kids to bed early while allowing us to stay up and watch tv. We even had a real crib instead of a pack n play that some of the more expensive hotels leave for use. The pool was also even much bigger than other hotel pools we've used - towels fully stocked too. We were very happy that we decided to stay at this Quality Inn and will stay there again. It was very convenient for the family to walk to the falls. It is right across from the visitor center too.The only regret is that no breakfast was provided and when traveling with kids, it is nice to run down and grab a quick bagel to tied them over as opposed to gathering at a restaurant.

Room Tip: Only certain rooms have balconies. We were lucky enough to have one but if you want one, be sure to...
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Heather F
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, May 4, 2013
Heather F,

Thanks for the review!

I am glad to hear you and your family had such an enjoyable time at our Hotel! We work hard to provide great accommodations, and it's nice to hear our hard work is paying off!

Since our on-site restaurant serves breakfast every morning, we unfortunately do not have a continental breakfast. I apologize if this was an inconvenience during your stay.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience, and I hope we'll see you again on your next trip to Niagara Falls, USA!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (82)
Thailand
Reviewed April 26, 2013

If you go to Niagara falls only for 1day and need to sleep somwhere - probably this hotel will match your interest. If you arrive in Niagara falls to have a rest and more than for one day, you can be disappointed.Hotel has convenient big rooms, but they already need renovation. There big crowds of tourist here, so somitimes is noisy. But you can walk to the Fall very quicly from it

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank mihhail i
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, April 27, 2013
mihhail i,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel.

We value all feedback and look at all feedback as an opportunity to always improve the experience our guests have. I invite you to please email me at gm@qualityniagarafalls.com to tell me what room you occupied during your stay and some of your suggestions on how you feel we could further improve the room you occupied.

We are the centrally located hotel in Niagara Falls USA, and our City can get very busy with tourists. I hoping, and fairly confident, you found your room with us to be a get-a-way from any of the "tourist-noise" you mentioned.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and I hope that should you return to Niagara Falls USA you'll stay with us again.
St. Catharines, Canada
Reviewed April 23, 2013

My girlfriends and I visit Niagara Falls New York every spring or fall to shop and we stay at the Quality Inn. However this was by far the worst stay ever! We stayed April 19 2013, we usually stay at the quality as we enjoy Legends bar! However the room was dirty, the window ledge was a pool of water from the rain throughout the day and the curtains moved from the draft that was coming in through the window!!! Ceiling were all stained! Not nice save your money and grab the next hotel!! The hotel is in desperate need of a face lift!!
Canadian girls!!

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with friends
1 Thank Delchr
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, April 24, 2013
Delchr,

I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. I value your feedback and would like to hear additional information from you so I can track your stay back to the room you occupied and the housekeeper that cleaned your room.

Please email me at GM@QualityNiagaraFalls.com or call me at 716-282-1212 so I can locate your reservation and track back to ensure this doesn't occur again.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you.

Travelers are raving about these Niagara Falls hotels

Grosse Pointe Farms, Michigan
Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was there for just one night and after reviewing the comments here on Trip Advisor, I was a bit concerned. They must have new management and it appears they have done some remodeling so much of the negative things I read wasn't what I experienced. I like and need a pretty firm bed and this one was just ok. The room was clean, the bathroom was small but acceptable. Easy walking distance to lots of things (we even walked to Canada for dinner). Reasonable accommodations for the price (no in room coffee maker was no big deal for me but might be for others).

• Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
1 Thank Fred D
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Fred D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel! I'm glad to hear you had an enjoyable time while staying with us!

I do apologize you did not have a coffee maker in your room, as each of our guest rooms is normally equipped with their own coffee pot.

I again thank you for sharing your experience and I hope we have the opportunity to provide you with accommodations on your next trip to Niagara Falls USA!
Byron Center, Michigan
Reviewed April 7, 2013

This Hotel is in a great location, within walking distance to everything. Only one block to the falls! On site gift shop and restaurant. Pool area is small and in open view to the restaurant and bar.

We had 2 kids and reserved the 2 queen Jacuzzi suite. It was perfect for our needs and we never went to the pool area. Kids got their suits on and sat in the Jacuzzi which was nice. The rooms were not cleaned well. Ours had tape on the walls and ceilings from streamer hung by other guests, there was a juice box on the floor in the corner and the sheets in the sofa sleeper were not changed. Looked like someone had pizza in bed and left all the crumbs in the sheets. We called and they immediately brought new sheets and mattress pad.

Parking is limited and can not accommodate all guests. Tim at the front desk was great!

Nothing fancy but about what we expected. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Get the suite, it is affordable and makes for a comfortable stay!
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Lakerdude96
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, April 8, 2013
Lakerdude96,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. While I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, I would like the opportunity to obtain additional information from you about your stay. This will allow me to track your room back to the housekeeper your room was assigned to. When convenient please email me at GM@QualityNiagaraFalls.com or call me at 716-282-1212 with the date(s) of your stay and room number.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forwarding to providing with future accommodations on your next trip to Niagara Falls, USA!
Williamsport, Pennsylvania, United States
Reviewed March 25, 2013

We came to the falls for our anniversary trip, but brought our 4 yr old daughter along as well. As soon as we checked into the hotel we heard the loud bang of fireworks, walked out into the street and watched them light off the night what a great welcoming. So glad we could see them from the hotel because our daughter loves them, and we didnt want to drive anywhere that night also parking is a bt of an issue but they do offer a vallet, which is a great way to fix that, but we forgot our camera and didnt realize it and didnt want to trouble the vallet to "circle" our car around just to get it, so we used our phones.
After getting things sorted out my daughter and i headed down to the pool while my husband enjoyed the hotel bar. I liked the hot tub, the pool was a little too chilly for me, but maybe i'm just getting old because my daughter loved it.
In the morning the breakfast buffet was great. And since we knew we would skip or eat light for lunch the price was very resonable. We walked over to falls, which wasnt far (or i'm sure my 4 yr would have complained about it)
It was so close to everything we had bought the discovery pass from the hotel an enjoyed every minute of it. The absolute only thing i would have changed was the date, the mist from the falls feels like rain and you get soaked and it was chilly glad we had packed extra socks/shoes and clothes because even with the "ponchos" they give you your pants get soaked. Overall LOVED THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE!! look forward to coming in the summer next time
Breakfast was great,

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
2 Thank Alicia K
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, March 26, 2013
akeller_88,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel!

We are delighted that you had such a great time while staying with us and visiting Niagara Falls USA; we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

I hope we have the opportunity to provide you with future accommodations on your next trip to Niagara Falls USA!
Tillsonburg, Canada
Reviewed March 15, 2013

We spent two nights at this hotel and the room price is great. They offer free coffee in the lobby all day long. The pool is nice. We did not use the dining room. The front desk staff was friendly. Nicely located.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank Kimmys639
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this review, March 16, 2013
Kimmys639,

Thanks for the review!

We appreciate you sharing your experience at our hotel and hope we'll see you again on your next trip to Niagara Falls USA!