“hotel for 1 night”

Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls
Ranked #22 of 52 Hotels in Niagara Falls
GreenLeadersSilver level
Reviewed April 26, 2013

If you go to Niagara falls only for 1day and need to sleep somwhere - probably this hotel will match your interest. If you arrive in Niagara falls to have a rest and more than for one day, you can be disappointed.Hotel has convenient big rooms, but they already need renovation. There big crowds of tourist here, so somitimes is noisy. But you can walk to the Fall very quicly from it

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank mihhail i
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 27, 2013

mihhail i,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel.

We value all feedback and look at all feedback as an opportunity to always improve the experience our guests have. I invite you to please email me at gm@qualityniagarafalls.com to tell me what room you occupied during your stay and some of your suggestions on how you feel we could further improve the room you occupied.

We are the centrally located hotel in Niagara Falls USA, and our City can get very busy with tourists. I hoping, and fairly confident, you found your room with us to be a get-a-way from any of the "tourist-noise" you mentioned.

Again, thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience and I hope that should you return to Niagara Falls USA you'll stay with us again.

Reviewed April 23, 2013

My girlfriends and I visit Niagara Falls New York every spring or fall to shop and we stay at the Quality Inn. However this was by far the worst stay ever! We stayed April 19 2013, we usually stay at the quality as we enjoy Legends bar! However the room was dirty, the window ledge was a pool of water from the rain throughout the day and the curtains moved from the draft that was coming in through the window!!! Ceiling were all stained! Not nice save your money and grab the next hotel!! The hotel is in desperate need of a face lift!!
Canadian girls!!

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
1  Thank Delchr
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 24, 2013

Delchr,

I am very sorry to hear you did not enjoy your stay with us. I value your feedback and would like to hear additional information from you so I can track your stay back to the room you occupied and the housekeeper that cleaned your room.

Please email me at GM@QualityNiagaraFalls.com or call me at 716-282-1212 so I can locate your reservation and track back to ensure this doesn't occur again.

Thank you for your feedback and I hope to hear from you.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

I was there for just one night and after reviewing the comments here on Trip Advisor, I was a bit concerned. They must have new management and it appears they have done some remodeling so much of the negative things I read wasn't what I experienced. I like and need a pretty firm bed and this one was just ok. The room was clean, the bathroom was small but acceptable. Easy walking distance to lots of things (we even walked to Canada for dinner). Reasonable accommodations for the price (no in room coffee maker was no big deal for me but might be for others).

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Fred D
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Fred D,

Thank you for taking the time to share your recent experience at our hotel! I'm glad to hear you had an enjoyable time while staying with us!

I do apologize you did not have a coffee maker in your room, as each of our guest rooms is normally equipped with their own coffee pot.

I again thank you for sharing your experience and I hope we have the opportunity to provide you with accommodations on your next trip to Niagara Falls USA!

Reviewed April 7, 2013

This Hotel is in a great location, within walking distance to everything. Only one block to the falls! On site gift shop and restaurant. Pool area is small and in open view to the restaurant and bar.

We had 2 kids and reserved the 2 queen Jacuzzi suite. It was perfect for our needs and we never went to the pool area. Kids got their suits on and sat in the Jacuzzi which was nice. The rooms were not cleaned well. Ours had tape on the walls and ceilings from streamer hung by other guests, there was a juice box on the floor in the corner and the sheets in the sofa sleeper were not changed. Looked like someone had pizza in bed and left all the crumbs in the sheets. We called and they immediately brought new sheets and mattress pad.

Parking is limited and can not accommodate all guests. Tim at the front desk was great!

Nothing fancy but about what we expected. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Get the suite, it is affordable and makes for a comfortable stay!
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Lakerdude96
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded April 8, 2013

Lakerdude96,

Thank you for sharing your recent experience at our hotel. While I am glad to hear you and your family enjoyed your stay with us, I would like the opportunity to obtain additional information from you about your stay. This will allow me to track your room back to the housekeeper your room was assigned to. When convenient please email me at GM@QualityNiagaraFalls.com or call me at 716-282-1212 with the date(s) of your stay and room number.

Thank you again for sharing your experience, and we look forwarding to providing with future accommodations on your next trip to Niagara Falls, USA!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

We came to the falls for our anniversary trip, but brought our 4 yr old daughter along as well. As soon as we checked into the hotel we heard the loud bang of fireworks, walked out into the street and watched them light off the night what a great welcoming. So glad we could see them from the hotel because our daughter loves them, and we didnt want to drive anywhere that night also parking is a bt of an issue but they do offer a vallet, which is a great way to fix that, but we forgot our camera and didnt realize it and didnt want to trouble the vallet to "circle" our car around just to get it, so we used our phones.
After getting things sorted out my daughter and i headed down to the pool while my husband enjoyed the hotel bar. I liked the hot tub, the pool was a little too chilly for me, but maybe i'm just getting old because my daughter loved it.
In the morning the breakfast buffet was great. And since we knew we would skip or eat light for lunch the price was very resonable. We walked over to falls, which wasnt far (or i'm sure my 4 yr would have complained about it)
It was so close to everything we had bought the discovery pass from the hotel an enjoyed every minute of it. The absolute only thing i would have changed was the date, the mist from the falls feels like rain and you get soaked and it was chilly glad we had packed extra socks/shoes and clothes because even with the "ponchos" they give you your pants get soaked. Overall LOVED THE ENTIRE EXPERIENCE!! look forward to coming in the summer next time
Breakfast was great,

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
2  Thank Alicia K
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 26, 2013

akeller_88,

Thank you for sharing your experience at our hotel!

We are delighted that you had such a great time while staying with us and visiting Niagara Falls USA; we truly appreciate you taking the time to share your experience.

I hope we have the opportunity to provide you with future accommodations on your next trip to Niagara Falls USA!

Reviewed March 15, 2013

We spent two nights at this hotel and the room price is great. They offer free coffee in the lobby all day long. The pool is nice. We did not use the dining room. The front desk staff was friendly. Nicely located.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Kimmys639
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 16, 2013

Kimmys639,

Thanks for the review!

We appreciate you sharing your experience at our hotel and hope we'll see you again on your next trip to Niagara Falls USA!

Reviewed March 8, 2013

I arrived at about 7pm for check-in in December 2012. It was dark and cold outside so all I wanted is to take a rest in the rooms.

The check-in staff was courteous, however they somehow took a long while to process my check-in.

While waiting for my keys, I noticed 2 suspicious men loitering around the lift lobby, and I could clearly see that all the lifts were on the ground floor, but they were not taking them.

After I got my keys, I proceeded to the lifts and one of the men suddenly reached for the lift button and sighed out loud "Why is this lift taking so long". Of course, the lift doors opened immediately since they were all already on the ground floor.

I noticed something was seriously amiss as one of the men followed me into the lift. I waited for a long 10 seconds for the man to select his floor button but he pretended to be busy on the phone. I pressed the 3rd floor button (my room floor) and the man suddenly said "Thanks! That's my floor too!".

Fearing for the worst, I thought hard on my feet and took out my key card, and pretended to say "Oh dear me, I got the wrong floor, my room is on the 4th floor".

When the lift reached the 3rd floor, the man did not get out. So I asked the man "Aren't you getting out? Isn't this your floor like you said?" He hesitated and got out, and gave me an evil grin as he turned back when the doors close.

I was so disturbed that I went back to my car immediately to drive to Hard Rock Cafe to take my dinner, I did not even dare to go to my room.

After dinner, I went back and dashed to my room immediately and locked myself in for fear of being followed by these creepy men.

There is a casino just down the road from the hotel, have these suspicious men lost all their money and wanted to rob someone? Why isn't the hotel staff stopping suspicious people from loitering around their lift lobby?

Next time, I will probably stay at Comfort Inn The Pointe just down the road at the same price with better reviews.

Room Tip: Stay smart to stay safe.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
3  Thank newzl
Christopher M, General Manager at Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls, responded to this reviewResponded March 12, 2013

newzl,

Please accept my sincerest apology for the experience you have described from your stay at our hotel. This is the first I, or my staff, have heard of this! We do make ever effort to monitor the people that enter our elevators using our front desk staff and security camera system.

I do wish you had alerted the front desk staff and/or a member of my management team so we could have acted appropriately at the time of your reporting, as it is very difficult to look into such a matter from 3 months ago. However, if you are willing to call me at 716-282-1212 with additional details, such as the dates you were here and room number, I would be happy to see what else I can look into from your stay, and at the very least, see if I can locate the individual you have described on our cameras.

Lastly, I am happy to report to you that no one has ever been mugged or robbed in our property as described in the subject line of your review.

Again, please accept my sincerest apology for your experience; I wish I heard about this experience much sooner and was able to address your concerns back in December.