This place gets Number 1 just for the location ! It's an easy five minute stroll to the Falls , the Casino or the surrounding Bars and Restaurants ! But you are there for the Falls , Right ??
We arrived late afternoon and wandered around for over an hour , then went back after Dinner for the Lights , then again in the morning for a last look ! Now that is what I call location !! Pretty reasonable at $80 a double with breakfast an extra $20 , no Guest Computer if you didn't have your own laptop , but the location is everything. OK , it's an older hotel but more then comfortable and the rooms are fine !The desk clerk put us onto some good spots and we had a great time at the Falls !
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Quality Hotel & Suites is the center hotel in Downtown Niagara Falls! Everything is located within just a few minutes walk from the hotel. Located just 1 block from the entrance of Niagara Falls State Park, the Rainbow Bridge to Canada, Seneca Niagara Casino, and more! Featuring standard rooms through whirlpool suites, we're sure to have the room type you have in mind! We are also proud to feature pet friendly rooms!All of our rooms feature: HD-TV with HBO, in-room safe, hair dryer, iron and ironing board, free wifi and more! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Orbitz, TripOnline SA, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Odigeo, Priceline and Hotwire so you can book your Quality Hotel & Suites At the Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Quality Hotel And Suites At The Falls
- Quality Inn Niagara Falls
- Quality Hotel Niagara Falls