If you are ok staying at an Inn where you can park your car in fromnt of your room, then this place is very convenient and worth your money (less than $100 per night.)
- walking distance to Niagara Falls
- no frills on the outside, but very clean and comfortable inside (bedroom and bathroom)
- simple breakfast available
- friendly staff
The only thing that did not work is the safe and they also charge you for its use.
Overall, this is a good place to stay since we did not come here to enjoy the hotel, but to see the falls and attractions.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls is just a few minute walk to Niagara Falls and located just 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. Located within walking distance of all the area attractions, we are perfectly located so you won't need your car. All of our guest rooms feature: Flat Screen TVs with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, in-room safes desk with chair, and perhaps our most liked feature -- all of our rooms feature Tempurpedic Mattresses. We also have an onsite convenience store and gift shop, offering your one-stop shopping needs during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Hotwire, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Budget Inns
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn