We stayed here for three nights. It's within walking distance to almost everything you want to do. Once we arrived we never had to drive anywhere. We could even walk to the Canadian side to see the attractions. The Continental Breakfast wasn't the greatest but the rooms were very pleasant and the price made up for it. They claim to be the closest hotel to the Falls and I believe it. Most of the staff was very pleasant also. Very clean. They are doing some sprucing up around the hotel as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget. Unless you prefer the Ritz of a Holiday Inn or the like, this is the place to stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls is just a few minute walk to Niagara Falls and located just 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. Located within walking distance of all the area attractions, we are perfectly located so you won't need your car. All of our guest rooms feature: Flat Screen TVs with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, in-room safes desk with chair, and perhaps our most liked feature -- all of our rooms feature Tempurpedic Mattresses. We also have an onsite convenience store and gift shop, offering your one-stop shopping needs during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Expedia, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Budget Inns
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn