“Real close to most attractions”

Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
Ranked #22 of 50 Hotels in Niagara Falls
ND
“Real close to most attractions”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed September 3, 2008

We stayed here for three nights. It's within walking distance to almost everything you want to do. Once we arrived we never had to drive anywhere. We could even walk to the Canadian side to see the attractions. The Continental Breakfast wasn't the greatest but the rooms were very pleasant and the price made up for it. They claim to be the closest hotel to the Falls and I believe it. Most of the staff was very pleasant also. Very clean. They are doing some sprucing up around the hotel as well. I would recommend this hotel to anyone on a budget. Unless you prefer the Ritz of a Holiday Inn or the like, this is the place to stay.

• Liked — How close it was to the Falls attractions
  • Disliked — Continental Breakfast
  • Stayed August 2008, traveled as a couple

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (27)
  • Polish first
new york
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed August 14, 2008

I didn't really expect much for the price but it seemed to meet my needs. The beds were very uncomfortable and the room was not all that clean. The coffee pot wasn't even cleaned out. The staff was not helpful at all and often not in the office. So-called breakfast was not at all appealing. No wireless Internet as advertised and it appeared that they had no intention of fixing it. I was told they had a couple of cables but they were all in use. If they got one back I could then have access. Stayed two nights and never got access. The neighborhood was a bit sketchy looking. Will not be staying there again and would not recommend it to friends.

• Stayed August 2008

Travelers are raving about these Niagara Falls hotels

southern california
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed March 30, 2008

we spent one night at this very clean, very large, & very comfortable place, it was cheaper then any of the other places we have stayed in Tulare Ca. & it had the most to offer !
We have stayed in some very expensive rooms with less to offer then this in many different States & Cities, it had a very large & comfortable bed the pillows were also very large & comfortable, the bedding was far from your ordinary bedding it was soft & freshly cleaned you could smell the freshness! The room was quite large & had a good sized refridgerator, a microwave, a large desk with two chairs, a love seat, a nice sized TV & large dresser , the bathroom was a decent size & it was free of bugs & insects which I say is an extra plus.
I would go there again & tell anyone I know what a great rest I had in that lovely room!

Stayed March 2008
1 Thank flygirl07
Chicago
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2006

I stayed too long at the falls and was looking for an affordable place to rest for the night before traveling on. Budget Inns was close and affordable..... However it was filthy. I figured for the convienence I could overlook the dirty toilet and shower and old food under the beds. I was not however expecting to wake up and realize I was beeing eaten by honest to goodness bed bugs in all there disturbing stages of developement. After showing the bugs to the clerk (who by the way had to be called as they don't stay on site over night) I was given a refund. The clothes my son and I were wearing had to be thrown away. I am left itchy and exceedingly disturbed.

• Liked — location
  • Disliked — bed bugs
  • Tips/Secrets — You get what you pay for!
  • Stayed June 2006, traveled with family