The advantage of this place is it's proximity to the falls. Niagara falls state park is just a 10 minutes walk from where you can get to the Maid of the mist, cave of the winds etc. The aquarium is right behind the hotel and if you can figure out the way it is easy to reach. The room was very clean and comfortable. The staff were very friendly and helped us with the bus time to get to the city. They offer a free breakfast but i would prefer to skip it then have it because it was just a few muffins and apple pie's.
This is a good hotel for the price you pay and the proximity to both the falls and NFTA metro bus stop(it is just outside the hotel)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls is just a few minute walk to Niagara Falls and located just 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. Located within walking distance of all the area attractions, we are perfectly located so you won't need your car. All of our guest rooms feature: Flat Screen TVs with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, in-room safes desk with chair, and perhaps our most liked feature -- all of our rooms feature Tempurpedic Mattresses. We also have an onsite convenience store and gift shop, offering your one-stop shopping needs during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Choice Hotels, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Budget Inns
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn