This is a really great hotel, since it is walking distance from falls. Be it maid of mist or just walk down the US side of niagara falls, you can plan it easily. Whenever you get tired just come back to the room and take rest.
the hotel was clean. I did not like the small bathroom and especially irritating was the sounds made by the water in the bathroom. But due to location, i would not crib about anything else.
Morning Breakfast is good for kids but not good for calorie conscious people.
Would recommend to my friends for sure due to easy accessibility. Food is not a problem since lot of eateries are available nearby
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls is just a few minute walk to Niagara Falls and located just 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. Located within walking distance of all the area attractions, we are perfectly located so you won't need your car. All of our guest rooms feature: Flat Screen TVs with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, in-room safes desk with chair, and perhaps our most liked feature -- all of our rooms feature Tempurpedic Mattresses. We also have an onsite convenience store and gift shop, offering your one-stop shopping needs during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotwire, Hotels.com and Travelocity so you can book your Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Budget Inns
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn