I travelled here as a family and stayed for a night in September 2011. Got a room on the ground floor with 2 king sized beds.
Room is pretty basic but comes with a microwave oven, television and an electric kettle. Overall cleanliness is okay. I read the reviews before booking and I got exactly what other reviewers mentioned - "The outside facade does not look impressive but rooms are pretty okay".
Washrooms are also well maintained. Breakfast is very basic and served at a convenience shop which is also a check in counter. You have a choice of breads and cereals only. There is no lunch or dinner provided at this hotel but there are plenty of eateries that are within walking distance from the hotel. If you are looking for basic no-frills accomodation, I would recommend this place.
Parking is plentiful. I managed to park right in front of my room! It helps when you have to carry your heavy luggage yourself. The distance to the falls is only a few minutes walk away.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls is just a few minute walk to Niagara Falls and located just 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. Located within walking distance of all the area attractions, we are perfectly located so you won't need your car. All of our guest rooms feature: Flat Screen TVs with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, in-room safes desk with chair, and perhaps our most liked feature -- all of our rooms feature Tempurpedic Mattresses. We also have an onsite convenience store and gift shop, offering your one-stop shopping needs during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Choice Hotels, Expedia, Priceline and Booking.com so you can book your Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Budget Inns
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn