We booked the hotel as this is the last one available online. But the condition of the room is much worse that what I expected. It is a very small room. The worst part is that you can hear all the talking and showers and toilet flushes by your neighbors. No elevator either. The stairs and hallway are really dirty.
It is still about 15 minutes walk to the falls.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls is just a few minute walk to Niagara Falls and located just 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. Located within walking distance of all the area attractions, we are perfectly located so you won't need your car. All of our guest rooms feature: Flat Screen TVs with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, in-room safes desk with chair, and perhaps our most liked feature -- all of our rooms feature Tempurpedic Mattresses. We also have an onsite convenience store and gift shop, offering your one-stop shopping needs during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Budget Inns
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn