Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls
The Red Coach Inn Historic Bed and Breakfast Hotel(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$139
$135
The Giacomo(Niagara Falls)
$127
Hotels.com
Best Western Summit Inn(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$90
$109
$91
$173
$161
  • Pool
Four Points by Sheraton Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$144
$129
Comfort Inn The Pointe(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
$159
ComfortInn
$235
Hampton.com
Hampton Inn Niagara Falls(Niagara Falls)(Great Value!)
Hampton.com
All reviewsconvenience storememory foamwithin walking distancemicrowave ovenroom was cleanmin walkparking lotthe wi fifree parkingattractionsfallscasinoproximity
Reviewed September 6, 2012

Rodeway inn is on the mainstreet and so is ideally located for walking to all the Niagara attractions. we were there at the beginning of the season..May 10--12 and we left on Saturday when crowds were starting to come in. we found the roads deserted and even the national park and the falls area did not have many people though the Cave of the winds and Maid of the mist had been resumed. we had chosen this hotel as we did not want the hassles of parking but there were hardly any cars.. or people at the park...We were a little scared as the surroundings appeared a little seedy, however, we walked to the falls all 3 days and did not encounter any problem. Lewiston where we went for the jetboat ride is also only a short drive away. So all in all, found the location very convenient. The room was clean and well equipped with microwave, fridge. Didn’t much care for the muffins offered as breakfast, the juice was good though. The girl at the convenience store who did our check in was very friendly and cheerful. Mineral water, yoghurt, milk etc could be purchased at the store which made it easy on us… we could concentrate on the sights without bothering much about shopping for small eats. We were out all through the day, so this place served the purpose for us

• Stayed: May 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank IndFamTraveler
Reviewed August 17, 2012

This is a small two story motel (no elevator) and my friend and I found it comfortable and clean! We arrived at noon and Jenny offered us a second floor room if we wanted to check in. Room was small and clean with a flat screen TV, microwave, refrigerator, room safe and queen beds with Tempurpedic mattresses - AC unit was quiet. I never sleep well in a motel, but I'm surprised to say that I slept soundly! Breakfast was coffee, tea, apple juice, orange juice and 4 different kinds of individually wrapped BakerSource muffins. The motel office is part of a small convenience store. The convenience store is also were ice is available to motel guests. AJ checked us out in the AM. Jenny and AJ were friendly and helpful! This motel is within walking distance of falls, but we chose to drive and park at the state park.

I would stay again at this location and recommend it to other visitors.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank LovetoWalk51
Reviewed August 6, 2012

After driving all day long, I was exhausted and then dismayed when my GPS led me to my lodging for the night at Rodeway Inn and I saw what could have passed for a crack den or meth lab. I was pretty sure I would find bed bugs or roaches or blood stains or god knows what. Yet when I opened the door this turned out to be a very clean, comfortable, spacious room with a soft, quality bed, good water pressure,and recently updated bathroom with plenty of hot water and water pressure. The guys on the overnight staff were a bit disinterested and gruff, but the woman on afternoon shift who checked me in was as sweet, welcoming and helpful as you could want. Hotels in Niagara are very expensive, especially this close to the Falls (I walked from here to both the American side and across the bridge to Canada), so this place was a perfect option if you just need basic no-frills place to stay at night, but also want something clean. Just be sure to tip the maids. I suspect this place has lucked into some excellent housekeeping staff, but if they ever lose them it'll go downhill fast. So do your fellow travelers who visit in the future a favor and treat those ladies well.

Room Tip: Handicapped-accessible rooms (#8, #9 and possibly others) had especially large bathrooms and showers.
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
2  Thank carter0013
Reviewed July 16, 2012

Good value for dollar considering it was Niagara Falls - surprisingly expensive all things considered. Hotel stating they offered breakfast is a joke - seriously, don't even mention it - it is more truthful. That said, extremely convenient location to Falls. Room was acceptably clean with hot water and basic bathroom amenities. Bed was good. Relatively quiet. All in all, a decent hotel with convenient parking.

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2012

Rodway Inn at Main Street, Niagra Falls, NY hardly provide 'free' breakfast. Coffee yes, Donuts yes, Juices No, Cereal No. Stayed for two nights in this April--nada. Counter staff always says 'yes' to all your requests but never accomplishes anything at all. They look like deer-in-headlight and must be $7 an hour workers. I must congratulate the Cleaning Staff, bathrooms in Rm 21 was clean, well stocked and displayed, great like any 5 star hotel. Room was also clean and large. For me vicinity to the Fall was nearest and the best, though the location is a busy cross roads but it is quite peaceful area with lot of Indian restaurant with aweful dish preparations. Go to Punjabi Hut, the only Bar in Indian restaurant, and, Sardar ji owner is great. About 30% tourist to this US attraction are Indians, Pakistanis or Bengaladeshis many with their old mothers in tow unlike Westerns who like their oldies to stay away in their 'old- homes'

Room Tip: Stay at second floor as guests park in front of your ground floor room. Do not expect breakfast, but coffee is good.
  • Stayed: April 2012, traveled with family