We stayed here from 6/27/11 to 6/29/11 room 18. Upon arriving I was expecting the worst based on some other reviews, but my first reaction was "this is not too bad, I have certainly seen worse." The lady that checked us in (Jewel) was nice and very helpful. Our room was on the second floor and offered a nice nightly view of Canada all lit up! The bed had a super comfortable memory foam mattress and the microwave and refrigerator looked brand new and was perfect for a two night stay. The young gentleman that was working on the eve of 6/28 (didn't get his name) was extremely nice and very informative. If your looking for an Inn that looks like the Ritz, this is not it. If you're looking for comfort and cleanliness within walking distance of the falls, this is the place to stay. I would certainly stay there again!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls is just a few minute walk to Niagara Falls and located just 2 blocks from the Rainbow Bridge to Canada. Located within walking distance of all the area attractions, we are perfectly located so you won't need your car. All of our guest rooms feature: Flat Screen TVs with HBO, microwave, refrigerator, in-room safes desk with chair, and perhaps our most liked feature -- all of our rooms feature Tempurpedic Mattresses. We also have an onsite convenience store and gift shop, offering your one-stop shopping needs during your stay. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Choice Hotels, Priceline, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, getaroom.com, HotelQuickly and Cancelon so you can book your Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Rodeway Inn Niagara Falls Hotel Niagara Falls
- Budget Inns
- Niagara Falls Rodeway Inn