Obviously this is not a five star hotel. Obviously if you are paying $50-60 for a hotel room it won't be the most beautiful hotel you will ever stay at.
This hotel is close to the outlet mall- close to at least three Targets- and close to The Olive Garden. I'm Canadian- these are the things that when traveling cross border for a girls shopping trip are important to me.
The hotel staff were very nice, gave us maps and directions to anywhere we needed to get to, and was clean and comfortable.
Cheap and cheerful- I'd stay again :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Econo Lodge at the Falls North, a Niagara Falls NY hotel, is near Niagara Falls and the Fashion Outlet Mall.Situated along Interstate 190, the Econo Lodge® at the Falls North is just minutes from the amazing Niagara Falls and many area attractions. Fashion Outlets of Niagara Falls, Seneca Niagara Casino and Casino Niagara are only minutes from this Spanish-style villa. This Niagara Falls, NY hotel is minutes from Martin's Fantasy Island amusement park, Clifton Hill entertainment and shopping promenade and the famous Skylon Tower, which offers spectacular views of the Falls. A free seasonal shuttle service is available to area attractions.Be sure to take a jet boat excursion, helicopter ride or Maid of the Mist boat ride to get an up-close look at the falls. Guests can also take a trip to MarineLand aquarium and theme park, the Aquarium of Niagara and the Cave of the Winds tours. Experience many wonderful area restaurants and browse the stores at the nearby outlet mall.This charming New York hotel offers amenities like a free deluxe continental breakfast including Belgian waffles, free wireless high-speed Internet access in all rooms and free coffee.Guests of this Niagara Falls, NY hotel can relax in the gazebo, outdoor heated pool and sundeck, while the kids discover the playground and game room.Business travelers will appreciate conveniences like access to fax services, data port telephones in all rooms and voice mail.All guest rooms have hair dryers, irons, ironing boards and cable television with free HBO. For that special occasion, ask about rooms with hot tubs.Microwave and refrigerator rentals are offered. A laundry room, a gift shop and a picnic area are located on the premises for added convenience. We do offer a free seasonal trolley to all guests. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Priceline, Choice Hotels, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity and Hotels.com so you can book your Econo Lodge at the Falls North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Econo Lodge At The Falls North Hotel Niagara Falls
- Econolodge Niagara Falls
- Econo Lodge Niagara Falls
- Niagara Falls Econo Lodge