“Dirty, pathetic, and understaffed”
Review of Snow Park Niagara Falls - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Snow Park Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Snow Park Niagara Falls is a premier outdoor winter sports park located in downtown Niagara Falls. The Park is comprised of a fifty-foot high, five-lane Snow Tubing Hill, Terrain Park with features for Snowboarding and Skiing, a Snowzone snow play area, and a rollerblading rink. Enjoy winter in any weather with the latest technology in snow making. Bring your warm clothes and snow boots for an experience you won't forget!
Reviewed March 26, 2010

STOP! Save yourself a lot of time, energy and money. This park is not what it advertises itself to be...
1. There is not an ice skating rink. Instead they have a synthetic surface that is IMPOSSIBLE to glide on.
2. The slides were boring, dirty and understaffed. Waiting in line for 15 minutes because only 1 of the 6 lanes was open (in the winter!).
3. Customer Service is not their strong point. After once down the slide, and a quick attempt to "ice" skate, we realized this park was a joke. So, 20 minutes after purchasing our all day passes we asked for a money back. They were not accommodating and were even rude. Luckily I paid with a credit card and was able to dispute the charge.

4  Thank splina

Reviewed December 9, 2009

The Snow park ramp was fast and fun. There was a moving walk way that took you from the bottom of the hill back to the top. (saved allot of walking). My daughters and their friends loved the ride.
The skating is different as the ice is synthetic. I looked up synthetic ice on line. This surface is used by profeesional and minor league hockey teams for training year round. We enjoyed skating in the sun and at the same time not being wet and cold when (if) you fall.
The snow play area is for little kids. It was really neat to have snow to lay and play in in the middle of July at 78F degrees! okay, I admit as an adult I enjoyed the play area too!

Reviewed August 23, 2009

The snow play area was just a pile of snow. It's the same type of "ice" you find on a slushy. It is not snow. Therefore you couldn't make "snow angels" or build a snow man (ice too hard) like they advertise on their website. The ice rink was not ice. It's the same material as a white cutting board. People I watched used it for less than a couple of minutes and were done. The slides are fast and my kids did enjoy those. The lines were not long. They had 3-4 runs open. I brought 2 fourteen year olds, a ten, 2 eight's and a five year old. With my wife and I it would have cost about $80-$90. Luckily a friend provided us with coupons that saved $52. We stayed for about an hour only because the five and eight year old's enjoyed the tube run. I would not recommend this to anyone. We went on 8/17/2009.

6  Thank JohnC525
Reviewed August 21, 2009

What a waste of money. Plastic ice, no snow on hill, handful of people but had to wait a long time to tube on carpet because on two lanes open. when asked for a refund i was told no refund period, i told them your equipment was broken, there was no snow . they could care less and told me no guarantee. they told me if i bought my tickets from the counter instead of the kiosk they would have told me no snow, it was unbelievable. i am an adult forced to deal with high school kids who failed to post that there equipment was broken and no snow. do not waste your money it was terrible. my kids were so disappointed, it is not at all what they make it out to be ,save your money.

5  Thank luhinks
Reviewed August 15, 2009

this place was not what we were expecting! Not worth the money. It is not a SNOW park. The rink is plastic, the "snow-zone" play are was a pile of ice and the slide was wet carpet. I was so looking forward to going there, and we ended up staying for 20 mins. WASTE OF MONEY! I don't recommend it at all - save your money and wait till winter!!!

3  Thank kimberlinavb