“Exciting Fun for All”

Got a photo?
Add it.
Snow Park Niagara Falls
More attraction details
Owner description: Snow Park Niagara Falls is a premier outdoor winter sports park located in downtown Niagara Falls. The Park is comprised of a fifty-foot high, five-lane Snow Tubing Hill, Terrain Park with features for Snowboarding and Skiing, a Snowzone snow play area, and a rollerblading rink. Enjoy winter in any weather with the latest technology in snow making. Bring your warm clothes and snow boots for an experience you won't forget!
Reviewed December 9, 2009

The Snow park ramp was fast and fun. There was a moving walk way that took you from the bottom of the hill back to the top. (saved allot of walking). My daughters and their friends loved the ride.
The skating is different as the ice is synthetic. I looked up synthetic ice on line. This surface is used by profeesional and minor league hockey teams for training year round. We enjoyed skating in the sun and at the same time not being wet and cold when (if) you fall.
The snow play area is for little kids. It was really neat to have snow to lay and play in in the middle of July at 78F degrees! okay, I admit as an adult I enjoyed the play area too!

There are newer reviews for Snow Park Niagara Falls

Reviewed August 23, 2009

The snow play area was just a pile of snow. It's the same type of "ice" you find on a slushy. It is not snow. Therefore you couldn't make "snow angels" or build a snow man (ice too hard) like they advertise on their website. The ice rink was not ice. It's the same material as a white cutting board. People I watched used it for less than a couple of minutes and were done. The slides are fast and my kids did enjoy those. The lines were not long. They had 3-4 runs open. I brought 2 fourteen year olds, a ten, 2 eight's and a five year old. With my wife and I it would have cost about $80-$90. Luckily a friend provided us with coupons that saved $52. We stayed for about an hour only because the five and eight year old's enjoyed the tube run. I would not recommend this to anyone. We went on 8/17/2009.

6  Thank JohnC525
Reviewed August 21, 2009

What a waste of money. Plastic ice, no snow on hill, handful of people but had to wait a long time to tube on carpet because on two lanes open. when asked for a refund i was told no refund period, i told them your equipment was broken, there was no snow . they could care less and told me no guarantee. they told me if i bought my tickets from the counter instead of the kiosk they would have told me no snow, it was unbelievable. i am an adult forced to deal with high school kids who failed to post that there equipment was broken and no snow. do not waste your money it was terrible. my kids were so disappointed, it is not at all what they make it out to be ,save your money.

5  Thank luhinks
Reviewed August 15, 2009

this place was not what we were expecting! Not worth the money. It is not a SNOW park. The rink is plastic, the "snow-zone" play are was a pile of ice and the slide was wet carpet. I was so looking forward to going there, and we ended up staying for 20 mins. WASTE OF MONEY! I don't recommend it at all - save your money and wait till winter!!!

3  Thank kimberlinavb
Reviewed June 22, 2009

the person from FLORIDA who wrote a review has prob never seen ice thats why they like it so much. I brought my son to snow park ice rink and we brought our own skates "WHICH ARE NOW RUINED" the staff has to sharpen them and they have NO CLUE how to sharpen a skate. There is no ice it is a synthetic ice rink "RUBBER FLOOR" so even with there own rental skates which they sharpen before each use you get 10 mins before there dull and your falling all over the place. I paid $11.50 per person for 2 hours of nothing but a terrible falling on your butt time. they are not willing to refund any money which makes you have to switch pairs of skates every 10 mins,and hope the next pair you get you dont break your neck or ankle. The staff is all under the age of 21"i think" and 2 people out of the staff are nice. Do not waste your time or money on the ice skating rink they have there. We did not try the tubing "which one of the staff members told us to do for free instead of a refund when they noticed not one person on the rink could skate. When we went to the front to get a tube pass the "KID" working said we would have to pay the difference of $22.50 to go down a plastic slide you could ride at a theme park for free on a potato sac instead of a tube,"it did look fun but not for $22.50 for a half hour". I would not I repeat not and cant stress the not part enough recommend this place to 1 person in this world. be prepared to spend a boat load of cash and be walking on crutches after you leave this place. The hours they have posted are not the truth. It says they are opened untill 1am on fridays and saturdays which is a lie. I tried bringing my son and daughter there to ride the tubes on friday june 19th at 10 PM and they turned us away saying they were not busy enough to stay open,"last i knew if a buisness has hours posted and you show up before they close they have to take you in". The staff has NO CLUE how to operate a buisness "without the owner holding there hand" Hope you read this before you spend to much money and break your neck!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

5  Thank familyguy0483