“my review”

Ranked #192 of 296 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: Barbecue, Pizza, Bar
Good for: Bar scene
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast
Description: Legends Bar is in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls, NY. Situated on Old Falls Street USA, we're directly across from the Niagara Falls Conference Center, and just a short walk from both Niagara Falls State Park and the Seneca Niagara Casino. Offering over 50 varieties of beer from around the world, including several popular local brews. Legends Bar offers live entertainment most weekends, Karaoke every Thursday and shows many of football games our customers want to see! Whether you're local and out for a stroll, visiting Niagara Falls, or staying in the attached Quality Hotel & Suites, come check us out! We always have something special to offer our guests. On behalf of our entire staff, welcome to Niagara Falls USA and thank you for visiting!
Reviewed June 14, 2014

I was there with a group of friends last night for dinner. I had a delicious house salad for dinner. It was a huge salad! I thought the service was very good. My one complaint is that my friend's order was brought out before the orders of the rest of the people in my party. It should have been brought out when everyone's order was ready.

Vincent B, General Manager at Legends Bar, responded to this reviewResponded June 16, 2014

Francie C

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at Legends Bar & Grill. I will address the issue you had with our wait staff bringing out a portion of the food early.

If you are ever in Niagara Falls, USA again please stop in and see us.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

Stopped in around 10pm for a small pizza and some drinks. Waitress was very friendly, keeping our young girls entertained with small talk. Pizza was good, place was about empty. There were some people at the bar (we ate in dining room) but it wasnt a rowdy crowd at all. Being connected to our hotel made this a very easy choice for us and we weren't disappointed.

1  Thank CJ2005

CJ2005,

We are pleased to hear you enjoyed your time at Legends Bar & Grill.
Please stop in and see us if you are ever in Niagara Falls, USA again!

Reviewed June 9, 2014

when we got to the hotel we put our bags in the room and went to Legends Bar and Grill and we order a pizza I could not believe how big it was, at least 18in. across. and it was a good pizza, loved the onion rings and hanburgers....

1  Thank vacationismygame

Hello,

Thank you for the review of Legends Bar & Grill! We are pleased to hear you enjoyed our food and time. Please stop back and see us again if you are ever in Niagara Falls, USA again.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Waitress acted as if we were bothering her when we asked if we could order breakfast from the menu instead of the buffet her reply was "I guess".

Hello,

I apologize for the experience you had with us at Legends Bar & Grill. I would like to discuss this issue more. Please feel free to contact me any time at VBevilacqua@LegendsBarNF.com or 716-299-0249.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Stopped for a couple drinks on the patio on Memorial Day. Great day in the sun. Cold drafts, had a employee cooking outside hamburgers and sausage. Only issue was the rift raft of people walking by asking for $ and trying to carry on conversations with us....not the restaurants fault. Will be back!