“I wouldn't recommend this place”

Legends Bar & Grill
Ranked #147 of 290 Restaurants in Niagara Falls
Cuisines: American, Bar, Pub
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Dining on a budget, Bar scene, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Drinks, Breakfast, Full Bar, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: Legends Bar & Grill is located inside the Quality Hotel & Suites at the Falls in the heart of downtown Niagara Falls NY. Situated on Old Falls Street USA, we're directly across from the Niagara Falls Conference Center, and just a short walk from both the Niagara Falls State Park and the Seneca Niagara Casino. Specializing in a wide variety of food from our brick oven pizza, chicken wings, steaks and more, even the pickiest palates are sure to find something on our menu. Choose from over 75 varieties of beer from around the world to go with your brick oven pizza and wings, or made to order steak dinner.Legends Bar & Grill offers live entertainment every Wednesday and Thursday at 9pm, we also have the NFL Sunday Ticket and which you can view your team on one of our 11 flat screen tv's and our 10 foot HD Video Screen. Come on down, grab a drink, relax and listen to some great music! Whether you're local and out for a stroll, visiting Niagara Falls, or staying in our hotel come check us out! We always have something special to offer our guests. On behalf of our entire staff, welcome to Niagara Falls USA and thank you for visiting!
Buffalo, New York
“I wouldn't recommend this place”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 6, 2013

Walking into this restaurant was our mistake. Inside of it doesn't look like restaurant. There is no design, just tables, chairs and bar. It looks almost like some place in an empty airport. It took us a while to get our drinks. We ordered pizza, and over an hour later we got it. Pizza didn't taste that good. It took us another half an hour to catch our waitress and ask for our bill and a box for the rest of the pizza. We had to wait for 20 min to get both. The waitress was passing us by but she either forgot about us, or kept ignoring us. Finally, we caught other waitress, and asked her to give us a bill and a box. In 5 min after that our waitress brought us our bill and a box. But she offered to take our pizza to the kitchen and put it there in the box. I got a bad feeling about it, and refused to do so. She was insisting. At that point I just grabbed a box and shoved the rest of the pizza in it. The whole our experience in this place was so bad that we weren't even mad. We just wanted to get out.

• Visited August 2012
Vincent B, General Manager at Legends Bar & Grill, responded to this review, July 8, 2013
Svitlana P,

I would like to extend my apologies regarding your recent visit to Legends Bar & Grill. We strive for each customer to have a great experience at Legends with great food, great service, and live music and entertainment all at reasonable prices. Please feel free to contact me regarding this issue at 716-299-0250 or VBevilacqua@LegendsBarNF.com

Wilson, New York
“Reasonable prices - great staff”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 1, 2013

Attending an event in Niagara Falls, we decided to grab a bit to eat at Legends in the Quality Inn. Good menu - reasonable prices. Server was attentive, despite how busy the restaurant was. I had a burger - excellent - and my husband had beef on weck (a bit small). The french fries were delish and we each had a beer. Total bill was $31.00 which we thought was reasonable. The manager stopped by to see how everything was (nice touch!). I would recommend the restaurant in Niagara Falls!

• Visited June 2013
Clemson, South Carolina
“Poor atmosphere but good food & reasonable prices”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 30, 2013

Located in the Quality Inn, this restaurant was a default selection at the end of a tiring day after walking through the park area and then along the touristy area on Old Falls street. Our party of four ordered a quesadilla (pretty good), hot turkey sandwich (pretty good), and ribs (very good). The atmosphere is somewhat stark and uninviting but the food was not bad and prices were a real bargain for the area. Service by our waitress, Sha-Kora, was attentive and efficient.

• Visited June 2013
Vincent B, General Manager at Legends Bar & Grill, responded to this review, July 10, 2013
NationalParkHiker,

Thank you for visiting Legends Bar & Grill. I promise you we are working hard to create a better atmosphere in our restaurant, but I'm very pleased to hear you enjoyed our food, pricing, and service.
When you come back to Niagara Falls USA please be sure to stop by and say hello!
Salem, Virginia
“Great Wings!”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 28, 2013

We stopped by here after a long day of walking as it was a welcomed break on the way back to the hotel. It was not very crowded. The weather was nice outside, with a decent breeze so we sat outside.

When we went inside prior to getting seated I did notice the carpet was very filthy and could stand to be cleaned to freshen the place. This like many of the restaurants in the area and is part of a hotel.

We ordered wings which were good. I really liked the sauce and liked it so much that I dipped my pizza crust in it. My pizza was really good and appeared to be homemade. My husband got an open face beef sandwich, which he said was only ok. The roll it was on was salted and even he who salts everything said it was too salty.

This was good stop after a long day, but not over the top.

Visited June 2013
Roanoke, Virginia
“Good sandwiches - slow service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 26, 2013

We ate here for lunch on a Sunday, so this may not be others' experience.

Our sandwiches (Italian meatball and a turkey club) were reasonably good, but there seemed to be a real shortage of staff as it took almost 45 minutes to get our food. Another patron took his empty glass of soda to the bar to have it refilled because the waitress was MIA (maybe cooking the food too?)

Their beer selection in bottles was good, but they don't give you a glass to pour - just drink from the bottle. I recommend the Great Lakes Brewing's Burning River.

The price was great compared to other places near the entrance to the Falls, but if time is important, pay extra and eat at a closer place.

Visited June 2013
lgwacbb,

Thank you for visiting Legends Bar & Grill. I apologize for the poor experience you had with us on your recent visit. I can assure that is not our normal operation, as that day we were under staffed and that happens sometimes in this business. Again I apologize.

I'm glad to hear you enjoyed our beer selection as we offer more than 75 varieties of beer! If you ever find your self back in Niagara Falls USA please stop by and have a Great Lakes Burning River on us.

Please feel free to contact me to discuss this more at Vbevilacqua@LegendsBarNF.com or 716-282-1212 ex 7722.